• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I don't think that picture does it much justice. The picture with some of the players wearing it made it look nicer. I quite like how they've used the liver bird in that way too.

I don't think that picture does it much justice. The picture with some of the players wearing it made it look nicer. I quite like how they've used the liver bird in that way too.

Warrior looks nasty, Standard Chartered looks nasty - as does the material. Its a shame because the design is good, retro kind of smart - I just dont like the execution.

There are some awful ones in there - what is the deal with Utd this season!?

Wonder if we've scrapped the 3rd kit for this season.

Seems odd. Biggest shirt launch we've had in years. Would be hell of an anti-climax to have a big launch for home and away, then suddenly have a 3rd kit.

Suspect if we were having a 3rd kit, we'd have seen it, or at least heard about it by now.

We've seen a mock up of it (grey? / silver? and black? / navy? stripes with yellow? / gold? trim).

And we have heard about it too. Spurs have said that it will be available in August, just before the start of the season.

As if they would have missed out on the opportunity to make more money!

Love the new shirts, some of the training stuff is also lovely. Got myself a long sleeve training shirt, good stuff.

AxiJvb2CIAAD4b5.jpg

please tell me that's a genuine quote

As usual, Adidas are the best by a mile - this is very nice

SWANSEA-11-300x298.jpg

Flicking through all those shirts, the main thing that stands out is the sponsors - they are HUGE nowadays - GHod knows how big they will be in another 10 years

SWANSEA-11-300x298.jpg

Copying real madrids kit from last season!

Flicking through all those shirts, the main thing that stands out is the sponsors - they are HUGE nowadays - GHod knows how big they will be in another 10 years

Copying is the best form of flattery. After all, we are white because of the Preston team aren't we?

Hold fire on the numbers on the back of your shirts. The club will announce squad numbers in the week prior to the Newc game.

SWANSEA-11-300x298.jpg

Adidas kits look the same every year.

Back