• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

May be dependent of which players want to do it and which players can also work well with a photographer. Daws is always one of our models

Mumorn: I'm only really interested from a transfer perspective

Dawson could also have sponsorship deals with UA since he was interviewed in that UA hoodie a couple of months back.

I'm not a fan of the all white kit except for European games.

Good to see we've gone back to our traditional navy blue. I detest the light blue shirts of surrender we occasionally have!

I must admit I like the menacing black kit of last season. All three kits last season were ace!

If our third kit turns out to be a yellow/navy trim version of the away kit, then i may have kittens!

Given that the home and away kits appear to correspond pretty much exactly with the mock ups that were leaked a month or two ago, then it's fairly safe to assume that the same will be true of the third kit. And the mock up of that looked not entirely dissimilar to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine home kit with a few yellow / gold trimmings.

Given that the home and away kits appear to correspond pretty much exactly with the mock ups that were leaked a month or two ago, then it's fairly safe to assume that the same will be true of the third kit. And the mock up of that looked not entirely dissimilar to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine home kit with a few yellow / gold trimmings.

I recently posted this sketch on Twitter of 3rd kit and @UnderArmourUK favourited the tweet... as they did with my sketch of the Navy away kit. Might not mean anything but felt like they were confirming it was right.

Axb3FiuCEAAepBp.jpg:large

and the away kit I posted they favourited too (just before the leaks surfaced yesterday)

AxckINZCIAE3mYE.jpg:large

And Scotty P for good measure ;)

AxhJoAlCQAI7Epd.jpg:large

Back