• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kings rule

Sorry Dogs fans....but Game 2 is a mismatch so far, Kings are in total domination (only thing the Dogs has an adv is in face-off after Kings have taken the lead).

End of 2nd period, Kings are 3-0 up and the Dogs captain has got himself some major penalty minutes. Don't see a way back for the Dogs in the last 20min.

Edit: Game 2, Kings 4 Coyotes 0...Smith made 36 saves, impressive stats but the class gap between the two teams are too huge...major fights after Kings took a 4-0 lead mid of the 3rd period...Coyotes' 56 penalty minutes must be close to a play-off record

Last edited:
TB definitely play in the Eastern Conference so who knows about that caption.

Phoenix are done, pathetic effort so far. Throw in one or two inevitable bans from Shanahan (Hanzal definitely, Doan possibly) and they'll not come back from this.

As a Spurs fan, I always have this fear: I thought I bedded a Cinderella, only to wake up finding a Coyote Ugly...

Kings could still suffer a massive, monumental collapse. I ain't rule out that possibility yet. Until one of Kings/Coyotes win 4 games, there is no guarantee whose Cinderella story is to be busted.

Would not be surprised with home rink advantage in the 7th game. Question is, can either of them defeat the Kings who are brushing everyone aside at the moment.

By the way, are you Giants or Jets?
Eh, anything can happen in the finals. The Kings look amazing right now, but they don't play Eastern teams enough,and Eastern teams don't play them enough, to really know how they'll match up.

I'm not a football guy really, just like to see New York win there. More of a baseball (Yankees), hockey (Rangers) and basketball (Knicks) fan.

Just wondering how used to long-distance travel East teams are...this could be a small advantage to West teams in a playoff series.

The NHL is so even now, and based on recent seasons, ANYTHING can happen (like Coyotes took the lead in Game 3 :D).

Any NBA fans out there? Miami lost to Indiana in Game 3, suddenly their series are much more interesting.

Edit: Kings 2 Coyotes 1 (Kings lead 3-0 after Game 3)...toughest game of the series thus far, same as Kings' previous two Game 3s, Canucks and Blues also raised their game and made Kings fought for their win.

Last edited:
Just wondering how used to long-distance travel East teams are...this could be a small advantage to West teams in a playoff series.

The NHL is so even now, and based on recent seasons, ANYTHING can happen (like Coyotes took the lead in Game 3 :D).

Any NBA fans out there? Miami lost to Indiana in Game 3, suddenly their series are much more interesting.

Edit: Kings 2 Coyotes 1 (Kings lead 3-0 after Game 3)...toughest game of the series thus far, same as Kings' previous two Game 3s, Canucks and Blues also raised their game and made Kings fought for their win.

Kings look unbeatable. They look great right now. The travel between LA and NY/NJ will hurt both teams a lot. You gotta think the Kings will either sweep Phoenix or win in 5, and the Rangers/Devils will go 6 or 7, so the Kings will be more rested. Advantage to them.

Bit worried about my Devils now, lost the 1st home game, I think its all on this 4th game, If they level it up then it might well go all the way. But if the Rangers pick up a consecutive away win then I think its all over with. Some amazing goal minding from both sides over the series so far.

Smith just put up a Lunqvist's Game 3 like performance to help Coyotes avoiding a sweep. Kings now really need to make their superiority turning into goals and also getting a good game from Quickie to make it to the Final.

Tough Game 5, finally won by Kings enroute to setting a new NHL record for consecutive away wins.

Great display by the Dogs and though they lost, me think it's still a fantastic home farewell to their fans.

Well, end of the line, but still Phoenix's best season ever, so a lot to be proud of. Shame we couldn't edge that one to extend the series though.

Back