• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kevin Wimmer

Mirror
"Quotes"
Wimmer is available but not as ready to play if needed as CCV due to getting fit after injury

Yep, sounds like a typical tabloid 2+2 = nothing story to me.

Simple as that, so much panic that Poch has decided he does/may not rate him.

Remember CCV is very highly rated too. If he wasn't perhaps Wimmer would be on the bench. No real reason to be worried at this point, and absolutely no reason to talk about playing Wimmer over Vertonghen imo.

Good to see Wimmer back on Wednesday; Am hoping he can be used as CB tomorrow with Toby, with Jan at left-back again (to save Davies as i expect Rose wont be back until City at least)

Any decent defender will score an occasional OG. It's an indicator that you are putting your body where it matters. I haven't seen this particular one re whether there was an error or not

Any decent defender will score an occasional OG. It's an indicator that you are putting your body where it matters. I haven't seen this particular one re whether there was an error or not
Cross into the box. Both Wimmer and an attacker threw themselves across the goal to dive head it. Attacker got to it first, keeper saves and rebound hit Wimmer and rolled across the line when he was lying flat out on the ground. Just very unlucky.
x240-m99.jpg

I don't understand why he hasn't had more of a run out though. Last year he was immense whilst Vertonghen was out injured.

I don't understand why he hasn't had more of a run out though. Last year he was immense whilst Vertonghen was out injured.

We have the best defence in the EPL.
Don't fix it if it isn't broken!
He will get a runout at Liverpool I would have thought and other cup games, but you can't breakup this back four IMHO.

Let's hope Poch hasn't frowned upon these comments; hopefully Wimmer is at least on the bench vs West Brom. We will need him sometime soon imo

^Ben Davies is also an international CB whose team went further than Austria at the Euros. I doubt Wimmer will see the bench unless Ben Davies is starting.

I hope Wimmer is unhappy with not players - I want a squad of players who unhappy not players. There is a difference between unhappy and chomping at the bit vs unhappy and being disruptive
We seem to have the former across the squad and Son has proved that with patience and desire you can get, and take, your chance

Back