• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

KEANE & VIERA ITV4 NOW.....worth a watch.

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
Saw this the other day........

one of the best things ive seen in ages....well worth a watch if your still on itv4.

Schmeichel
Neville
Pallister
Stam
Irwin
Giggs
Beckham
Keane
Ronaldo
Cantona
Van Nistlerooy

No ****, vastly overrated

Schmeichel
Neville - Stam - Vidic - Cole
Vieira - Scholes
Ronaldo - Bergkamp - Giggs
Henry​

For me. What a side.

Keane instead of viera and Ferdinand instead of vidic, but other than that I think it's about right. Probably harsh on the goons, but how can you leave out some of those utd players?

--------schmeichel
neville---rio----campbell--cole
-----------keane
-------vieira----scholes
---rooney---henry---ronaldo

So many good players, it's quite hard to choose. Rooney, Henry and Ronaldo as a front 3 would be unstoppable -- all 3 of those players capable of beating teams on their own.

For sheer entertainment, I'd like to put Bergkamp and Cantona in the side. In terms of crushing opponents, I'd go for Rooney and Ronaldo.

Keane was such a winner......to see him line up in your team must have been wonderful......difficult personality maybe but some of his quotes are golden...

Fergie thanked me for 11 years service....I reminded him it was 12 and a half years :ross:

--------schmeichel
neville---rio----campbell--cole
-----------keane
-------vieira----scholes
---rooney---henry---ronaldo

Rooney isn't fit to lace the boots of some of the players that you could've chosen

I haven't watched the show you talked about.

Did they bring up how Keane seriously injured a fellow professional on purpose, putting him out of the game for a very long time and essentially ending his top level career early?

People complain about biting, diving, cheating and even violent conduct on the pitch, but apart from the couple of racism incidents in recent years what Keane did was worse than just about all of that by some distance.

Did they bring up how Keane seriously injured a fellow professional on purpose, putting him out of the game for a very long time and essentially ending his top level career early?

People complain about biting, diving, cheating and even violent conduct on the pitch, but apart from the couple of racism incidents in recent years what Keane did was worse than just about all of that by some distance.

He says he doesn't regret the incident. He went on the pitch to hurt someone every week, but never to injure them. The Haalaand incident had previous, though I am not trying to justify his actions.

Keane is the one player I always wanted to sign for Spurs. A leader. An honest pundit now too, which is a rarity.

Yeah that came up. He said that he often went to hurt people on the pitch, 'that was his job', and he meant to hurt Halaand that day but not injure him. I suppose technically there is a difference but I don't think Haaland really saw it that way. If I remember correctly it was widely reported that this had ended Haaland's career, but I read somewhere long after that this was not the case. It was completely different non related injury.

He says he doesn't regret the incident. He went on the pitch to hurt someone every week, but never to injure them. The Haalaand incident had previous, though I am not trying to justify his actions.

Keane is the one player I always wanted to sign for Spurs. A leader. An honest pundit now too, which is a rarity.
Great minds.....

He said he hated Arsenal more than any team. In his book he said he followed Spurs as a youngster because of Hoddle.

I found the show surprisingly funny, especially the credits when Viera said he can't leave Bergkamp out the team, and Keane said something about him being useless for away games and pre-season tours because he can't fly.

Back