• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kane

He'll get his medal this season for what it's worth (a great deal to him it seems but ultimately down the line I don't think it will mean much to those who held it against him) and he'll probably come close to breaking Lewandowski's season record if Bayern actually git gud and start smashing teams towards the end of the season.

He'd probably want a return to the PL at 33/34 thinking he has 2/3 seasons left in him to try and go for Shearers record but I hope we have seriously moved on by then.

He'd score for fun in Ange's system right now.

Have to say it's quite a feat scoring over 20 goals in half a season, being the best player building attack and yet it being the worst you've seen him play.

Bayern are playing poor from the little I've seen of them. They don't seem to have a clue what they are doing with the ball and it's all just off the cuff. Think a lot of the blame rests with Tuchel.

I think the scary part is how many goals he could be at, if Bayern & Tuchel had their brick together.

Every single game, it's clear they still haven't got a system/orders to get the ball to Kane, the amount of times the midfield/front line have the option to go to Kane and chose to solo it or pass to someone in a worse position is stunning ..

I think the scary part is how many goals he could be at, if Bayern & Tuchel had their brick together.

Every single game, it's clear they still haven't got a system/orders to get the ball to Kane, the amount of times the midfield/front line have the option to go to Kane and chose to solo it or pass to someone in a worse position is stunning ..
Whilst that’s true, don’t forget teams do step up against Bayern too
But Bayern have a lot of “parts” but no real cohesion.

He'll get his medal this season for what it's worth (a great deal to him it seems but ultimately down the line I don't think it will mean much to those who held it against him) and he'll probably come close to breaking Lewandowski's season record if Bayern actually git gud and start smashing teams towards the end of the season.

He'd probably want a return to the PL at 33/34 thinking he has 2/3 seasons left in him to try and go for Shearers record but I hope we have seriously moved on by then.

He'd score for fun in Ange's system right now.
And if not this season he'll definitely get the record and trophy next season with Klopp.

Back