• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just ate A PacK Of Digestives & other random outbursts Alternative Deadline Day Fred

Rob

Peter Taylor
They were pretty dry but not as bad as cream crackers... Didn't have a drink, just sat here and munched the lot. They're now soaking up a lot of London Pride.

Morning!

Re: Just ate A PacK Of Digestives & other random outbursts Alternative Deadline Day F

I just had some cheese & onion crisps. Taste like cheese & onion \o/

Re: Just ate A PacK Of Digestives & other random outbursts Alternative Deadline Day F

But do they... :-k

I had some cheese and some onion in a sandwich the other day and it didn't taste like a cheese and onion crisp sandwich but it did taste like cheese and onion....in a sandwich...

None taste like Dembele however.. 8-[

I can't believe it's not Dembele

Spinach & pinenut & pecorino & chilli dip with flat bread. That's how I roll.

i just ate a punnet of sun-dried tomatoes. tasted mediterranean. mediterranean...spain..spain....fernando llorente.

get in!

just ate a PaoK Athens of Digestives.

Just woke up and thanks to those digestives I feel like a badgers shat in my mouth...

Brush your teeth, that should clear it up. Unless you have badger brick flavored toothpaste. I can't help you then.

That'll be the problem! New toothpaste - sorted!

Now to settle down and eat my croissants and jam.. 8-[

I just had a pomegrenate

Last edited:

Random is a graveyard today - could probably beat someone up and no-one would notice

There was a gap of over an hour and half between posts!

We can throw a massive jam here right now and no one would give a brick

Bring in the booze

Wait... Let's see if we can call each other qunts without smilies and get away with it...

...just checking first... 8-[

Qunt...

Someone needs to tell Raboner! \o/

fudge you, faggots

[spiteful smiley]

Back