• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Manuel Iturbe

Cochise

Steve Carr
http://threeandin.com/archives/38942

He is a 20 year old winger currently playing for Verona althought he his actually on loan from Porto. According to this piece here, Verona have first refusal on him and I think (at least it reads) that there is already a price agreed in the loan deal. However the club are in financial difficulties and it is believed that they would look to buy and then sell for profit in order to balance the books and strengthen other areas.

Spurs have sent scouts to watch him and the article cite that the club might bring the lad in because not only is he talented, but also because he is Argentinian. They believe that having another Argentian at the club would help Lamela settle in.

Having done the obligatory Youtube scan, he looks like a very left footed player who excels at cutting in from the right, playing a similar role to Lamela. Now I'm no expert on Serie A or this lad so the question worth asking is whether or not any of our more avid Italian football fans rate him and if so where would he fit in our first team plans??

Also, can we buy a player straight after he has been purchased by another club?

Was touted as the big young next thing out of Argentina when he went to Porto I remember.

Haven't seen him play, but I'm always a fan of a punt on a youngster with a lot of potential.

I do think we could sign him yes. A player can be registered to 3 clubs, but only feature for two clubs in a calender year or season or something like that iirc.

I've seen Iturbe over 40 times. The guys is suited to the Prem - he's powerful, ridiculously quick, shoots the ball well and a clever footballer.

recent rumours stated Baldini is in charge of outgoings though so I dont know if the rumours would be true.

No way levy will blow a wAd of cash on another Roma player , no chance .. Don't know much about him myself

If he is talking about a Roma player then its far more likely to be Nainggolan or Strootman (knee problem aside)

An Argentinian right sided player from Roma that got less assists than Lamela last year. fudge yes thats exactly what we need!!

If he is talking about a Roma player then its far more likely to be Nainggolan or Strootman (knee problem aside)
No chance of Nainggolan. Roma just bought his full rights and he exte ded his contract. Strootman would be awesome, not sure Levy is going to pay 20+ million for someone with the injury though.

Again it's YouTube but looks a class act
Really? To me it looks like he's really fast but with poor ball controll, so hes constantly fighting to keep the ball under controll. And it looked like end product was a big issue. Most of those runs ended up with a poor shot, or a poor pass. Reminded me of a more attacking Walker..

Back