• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

To be fair, they put 4 past Burnley today with a very similar side. Not many changes that I can tell, and Burnley are a good team defensively
Burnley have conceded four or more four times this season, they are not good defensively this season. The reason West Ham did well today was Arnautovic who created everything for them, and he only came on as sub vs us as not fully fit...

Two dodgy moments, but the first penalty he should never have been in that position. I think Poch will show a bit of faith, might not be a bad thing for the player in the long term, keeps his feet on the ground (and in the end, it didn't cost us any points).

Up to that first penalty, he was playing well again I thought.

Could have done with Toby talking him through the game tonight.
Looked nervous.

You think so? My impression was that he was cool and collected until the 70th minute. Made a couple of excellently timed blocks in the penalty area and saved at least one goal. Then Trippier had that brain fart and Foyth lost his way a bit after that. Even for the penalty, the only reason the Wolves player got inside of him was because he stumbled a yard or so earlier, and was still off balance when he cluttered into the opponent.

He looks a great player in the making and I would love to see him in midfield (like Ledley originally started) especially with Dembele and Dier out and Wanyama currently a waste of space. Would also be interesting to see him in a back three too...

I thought he generally looked very much at home in the PL...bar the two pens! He's certainly gone up in my estimation in the last week

CM is a much higher priority for spending any transfer funds anyway

He’s no J Woodgate (r Madrid debut own goal and red card). The lad has a lot to chew on from this game.

Back