• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joško Gvardiol

As well as Foffana…

Roman still at the club as a secret agent ... Enics £150 mil looking a little thin compared to Chelsea, West ham, forest, United, arsenal etc ... but again we didn't need massive restructure however I hope we don't rue missing out on josko, he looked like a beast

Roman still at the club as a secret agent ... Enics £150 mil looking a little thin compared to Chelsea, West ham, forest, United, arsenal etc ... but again we didn't need massive restructure however I hope we don't rue missing out on josko, he looked like a beast
Every time I’ve seen him (twice vs rangers) he has looked average
But that may be one offs
What I’ll say is Chelsea borrowed £800m recently and if that’s what is being spent then that’s their call
We have spent £120m already this summer
I think our business has been great and I don’t care what others do as we can’t influence that.

We simply cannot compete financially at the moment. Heck if they really wanted Bastoni it would not have surprised me if they made Inter an offer they could not refuse.

Last edited:
Every time I’ve seen him (twice vs rangers) he has looked average
But that may be one offs
What I’ll say is Chelsea borrowed £800m recently and if that’s what is being spent then that’s their call
We have spent £120m already this summer
I think our business has been great and I don’t care what others do as we can’t influence that.

I think our business has been focused, but not great. However its hard not to compare with others, and even then I would say that either us or arsenal have had the best window.

I think our business has been focused, but not great. However its hard not to compare with others, and even then I would say that either us or arsenal have had the best window.
I think we have significantly improved the squad which was needed
Arsenal have improved their first 11 but their squad is actually really thin
Pool haven’t improved anywhere because Mane was so key.. we will see. I do think their younger signings are quality though
City have changed their whole set up and brought quality players but not sure it will make them actually better because the bar was so high
Chelsea IMO have done random and scattergun business. Some great players brought but doesn’t appear to be a plan… almost feels like Harry Redknapp is buying but with deeper pockets
United have brought badly IMO
West Ham have brought very well and some players that if they settle will elevate them

If i was gvardiol i'd hold out. His release clause kicks in next summer. If he progresses there will be a lot of clubs in for him and he could earn a fortune. The extra €30m chelsea are willing to spend now could go on wages.

Wow that's what 200m+ just on the defence, expensive but if they all develop well they could get 10 years from each of them.

If i was gvardiol i'd hold out. His release clause kicks in next summer. If he progresses there will be a lot of clubs in for him and he could earn a fortune. The extra €30m chelsea are willing to spend now could go on wages.

He has already dismissed chelsea’s cringe worthy approach as he is planning on joining Real Madrid next summer.

Didn’t you say that about haaland and mbappe

Haaland is effectively on loan from Real Madrid which is why they inserted the release clause in his city contract. The plan was to take him in 3 years as Mbappe was joining Real Madrid this summer.

They will now take him in 2 years due to that macaron Mbappe and his u-turn. Mbappe could also still join Real Madrid but he has been told that he would have to run down his 2 year contract with psg and then approach Real Madrid asking to join and agreeing to forego a signing on fee as reparations and also publicly issue a grovelling apology for his actions earlier this summer.

Haaland is effectively on loan from Real Madrid which is why they inserted the release clause in his city contract. The plan was to take him in 3 years as Mbappe was joining Real Madrid this summer.

They will now take him in 2 years due to that macaron Mbappe and his u-turn. Mbappe could also still join Real Madrid but he has been told that he would have to run down his 2 year contract with psg and then approach Real Madrid asking to join and agreeing to forego a signing on fee as reparations and also publicly issue a grovelling apology for his actions earlier this summer.
My word. What kind of medication are you on?

Do you have a source for this information? If not, it leaves you extremely open to being called a fantasist...i'm open to believing you IF you can provide a solid source for such claims...

reality-dreams-reality-dreams-father-dougal.gif

Haha some funny reactions and tbf I can imagine how it reads but remember this is Real Madrid which is a soap opera at the best of times.

Would Chelsea really go for both Fofana AND Gvardiol? I mean, I agree with @P.D. that they should be set for a while after this, and after two losses, Tuchel will be desperate to bolster his defense.

Back