• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Sacking him doesn't fix the underlying problem.

Which is?
Personally I think the tactics are negative and the players don’t really buy into it. That’s what I see the problem is.
We played well at the start of the season but then Jose changed the tactics.

I dont agree. There's a lot of managers who have installed systems and play well with less good players than we have. Look at Villa and Leicester. Jose needs to go

we've had managers that have installed a system before too, and that didn't work either

I give up, this club will forever be irrelevant, if Jose can't do it, its not possible

What Levy needing to and not spending a shed load of Money on players ?

Jose needs to go. Implement a style and system at the club. Play it in the youth sides as well. Surely we have some good youngsters at the club.

Levy should never of gone near this clam. Yes I do not and did not like him from day one but gave him a chance. No I’m done I’m Jose out. Time to go . Dressing room is lost.

Some of the players to. How the fudge are Lamela and Sissoko etc still getting a game pathetic from top to bottom.

But it will help.

Sack him. I don't want him back on the bus home - leave him there. Some genius he is, being out thought by Parker and Potter - never mind Klopp.

Yes, we have a reckoning coming for some of these utterly mediocre Champo level players - ranging from Sissoko and Davies to our sacred cows like Hugo.

But this guy will fix nothing. He is a terrible manager solely sustained by past glories.

that we're Tottenham

We can't fix that, other than to stop existing. But we can fix this crap right now - sack the guy.

[
we've had managers that have installed a system before too, and that didn't work either

Pochettino worked, just like Redknapp a non system manager worked. Nothing to do with finding a setup it's about the individual and those around them.

Also, he must be thanking his lucky stars every week that there aren't any fans in the ground, because at this point he and his team would be booed off every single game.

that works both ways though, had the ground been full of nervy Brighton fans tonight they might have done a Spurs

I was happy to let him see the season out and if there was no improvement then he could go, but after the last two games I've had enough.
Stupid formations, playing players in the wrong positions, no noticeable patterns of play, horrible to watch on top of losing.
The sooner he goes the better so we can start the rebuild

It's worth a try though.

Worst comes to worst, we can always bring him back - not like any club outside Saudi Arabia or Uganda will want to take a punt on his washed-up ars*, and I'm sure he'll just make another five Sky documentaries about how much he's learned and changed, and how much he's a new man, and other crap.

On the evidence of these games, he's learned nothing, has changed nothing, and is worth...nothing.

Also, we sack him now, he gets to leave making excuses about how he would have turned it around, blah blah blah. If we wait, he will have no excuses left. Maybe even he sees that.

Daniel is never going to sack him, not as long as we have a chance in one of the cups - so not before April 25.

I never supported his appointment, but today was more dire than I thought it would become. No system, no courage.

9 points taken from the 9 games since we beat Arsenal.

Next 3 games :
Chelsea H
West Brom H
Emirates Marketing Project A

After 14 points from 12 games at the beginning of last season we sacked Pochettino - how many points do we reckon Mourinho will get??

(He needs a win and 2 draws to equal Pochettinos sackable performance)

Last edited:

Next 3 games :
Chelsea H
West Brom H

After 14 points from 12 games at the beginning of last season we sacked Pochettino - how many points do we reckon Mourinho will get??
1. Against wba. And that will be an og

Next 3 games :
Chelsea H
West Brom H

Maximum of 3 from that and I can see us getting a real hiding from City. That would have to be the final straw

Back