• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I'm willing give him the benefit of the doubt, not like I have much choice :).
Judge him by his actions, not his words, if he does what he says and retains this demeanor I'm happy.
Would be nice to win something, but it's not the be all for me. Be a spurs fan is winning enough.

I'm in the same place. I'm expecting it to turn sour but would be very happy to be proved wrong.

So is it just me and @Gutter Boy who remain convinced that leopards don’t change their spots, and that this will end rapidly in tears?

I am not convinced. he has said all the right things. But do people change? rarely. My only hope would be maybe he is getting more placid in his later years. It happens to some. If he is forcing himself to change then his true self will come back through. If has truly reflected and its had an impact on him then we might lose what made him a good manager in the first place. but he is thoughtful man. And he must keep thinking about why he gets fired. so lets see.

I've refrained from commenting this far. I was slightly gutted for Poch but this is a results business. Jose Mourhino is a winner, end of. A refreshed Jose with a point to prove is a very interesting prospect indeed. Strap in tight and enjoy the ride.

I am not convinced. he has said all the right things. But do people change?.

He starts everywhere like that. He is a very competent media performer and knows how to charm people.

We can probably expect to see him being reasonably amiable until summer 2021. It is after that when he will start turning sour and taking digs at everybody.

Huuge pilows!

"Expensive duvet so so good!"

The highlight so far. Levy loved Poch, but Mourinho is great value too.

He starts everywhere like that. He is a very competent media performer and knows how to charm people.

We can probably expect to see him being reasonably amiable until summer 2021. It is after that when he will start turning sour and taking digs at everybody.

Which is when Levy should bring in the RB Leipzig boss. Proper ruthless fcuk everyone flimflam that I can get on board with.

Back