• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Well it was Lampard who played in his position with essien so he was waaaaay more developed
By the time of KDB and Oscar Essien was long gone. His midfield and attacking third options comprised Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, Salah, Cesc, with the less experienced Van Ginkel and KDB hovering around the first team (I'm sure I've forgotten some other promising youth, Chelsea very much just bought a batch of talented ACMs and waited to see which ones would breakthrough).

Lampard was on his last legs btw and entering his swansong.

By the time of KDB and Oscar Essien was long gone. His midfield and attacking third options comprised Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, Salad, Cesc, with the less experienced Van Ginkel and KDB hovering around the first team (I'm sure I've forgotten some other promising youth, Chelsea very much just bought a batch of talented ACMs and waited to see which ones would breakthrough).

Planning seems his kryptonite

Why get these players in if you have no plan to develop or integrate Into the fold?

By the time of KDB and Oscar Essien was long gone. His midfield and attacking third options comprised Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, Salad, Cesc, with the less experienced Van Ginkel and KDB hovering around the first team (I'm sure I've forgotten some other promising youth, Chelsea very much just bought a batch of talented ACMs and waited to see which ones would breakthrough).

Lampard scored 41 goals in that period and played 139 games...

I do agree though they scatter gun brought

What players?

Why sign Salah with no intention to play him, he was signed to cover the loss of Mata and KDB moving to Wolfsburg on loan?

He had these players many signed by himself and they were dumped only to go on and do bit with others.

A lot of his MO points to not having a medium to long term plan...which with our set up worries me

Why sign Salad with no intention to play him, he was signed to cover the loss of Mata and KDB moving to Wolfsburg on loan?

He had these players many signed by himself and they were dumped only to go on and do bit with others.

A lot of his MO points to not having a medium to long term plan...which with our set up worries me
They sold him for a profit
It’s what they do
They have done it with loads of players
I also believe the players were mainly signed by the black ball header chap they used to have as DOF
Same as here whether Jose is coach currently not manager

Didn’t abramovich sign Salah because the Basel chairman had offended him?

Also, wasn’t Lukaku loaned out because they had spent a fortune on Torres?

They sold him for a profit
It’s what they do
They have done it with loads of players
I also believe the players were mainly signed by the black ball header chap they used to have as DOF
Same as here whether Jose is coach currently not manager

And these players went on to do better things as Mourinho and his band of trusted lieutenants crashed and died.

Whilst KDB went on to tear the Prem up Mourinho lost two jobs.

It’s well documented about the ones that got away.

All of that was without mentioning his court case with his physio and falling out with the best player in the premier league at the time.

The fact Mourinho is at Spurs tells a story.

And these players went on to do better things as Mourinho and his band of trusted lieutenants crashed and died.

Whilst KDB went on to tear the Prem up Mourinho lost two jobs.

It’s well documented about the ones that got away.

The fact Mourinho is at Spurs tells a story.
Mou also won the league in that time and also the trophies at United
And for once his team wasn’t the richest

Didn’t abramovich sign Salad because the Basel chairman had offended him?

Also, wasn’t Lukaku loaned out because they had spent a fortune on Torres?
GHod knows
But salad at Chelsea I don’t believe was the salad we’re seeing now
He has actually got better at pool as he got older
Same as De Bruyne
Whose to say they would have got better at Chelsea with limited games..

GHod knows
But salad at Chelsea I don’t believe was the salad we’re seeing now
He has actually got better at pool as he got older
Same as De Bruyne
Whose to say they would have got better at Chelsea with limited games..

And that’s the point, they wouldn’t because José wouldn’t play them.

I’ll just add that I wanted Ancelotti... and this is the second worse post COVID game I’ve seen after the Mersey derby
Maybe he is past it
He's been past it for years. He's still a good cup manager but he's never been the best at winning leagues. Now sure on his record he does have a number of league wins but they were always with the most dominant team in that country.

He's been past it for years. He's still a good cup manager but he's never been the best at winning leagues. Now sure on his record he does have a number of league wins but they were always with the most dominant team in that country.
They weren’t when he was at Chelsea second time
And he even git United to second in the league

Back