• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jason Statham for next weekend

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
We need to sign The Stath for next weekend…he'd sort it out. He'd get in there and fackin' well take fackin' charge of things…because he
is
the
Stath
and he can do whatever the fack 'eeeee wants!

Sandro and Statham in the middle, give Paulinho a rest.

Statham to Cleverley…"You little toe-tag mug, I'm the daddy now sunshine!" CaPOW! Blows past him, shoves Vidic aside and leathers in a winner.

I haven't had one alcoholic beverage today…does this post mean I need one????

We all need one. I'd suggest we all need more than one.

AVB included. Get that man a whisky on the rocks and let him put his feet up and relax. Unwind. Eeeease the tensions.

Then get a hooker in a Levy mask to dash in and beat the f*ck out of him with a rubber dildo while yelling '100 million' over and over.

We all need one. I'd suggest we all need more than one.

AVB included. Get that man a whisky on the rocks and let him put his feet up and relax. Unwind. Eeeease the tensions.

Then get a hooker in a Levy mask to dash in and beat the f*ck out of him with a rubber dildo while yelling '100 million' over and over.

:lol:
Atta boy…punishment with style…might loosen the man up? Bless him.

Jason Statham plays for footie for some hollywood team doesn't he? He can't be worse than these lot.

The Stath does whatever he fackin' wants my Portugeeeeeeeeeeezah pal!
I have bromance from afar with The Stath.
He is "The Geezer" I wish I was.

Sign him UP! I will PERSONALLY be making inquiries as a mate of mine surfs with him! THE STAAAAAAAATH!

STATH SPURS.jpg

"Listen sunshine, I don't remove my shades for anyone…I don't fackin' 'ave to…I am the Stath!"

Nice job photoshop Steff. Looks like you've started a Jason Statham fan club :lol:

Please note the shades so as opposing keepers cannot see which corner of the net he will smash the ball-to-f-uck into!

:lol:

p.s. whilst I appreciate your photoshop praise my friend, let's be fair, it's a bit pants but the spirit carries it through!!!!!!

wow steff never had you down as a statham fan, thought you would be the sort who would only read whatever foreign language film the Guardian recommends that week.

wow steff never had you down as a statham fan, thought you would be the sort who would only read whatever foreign language film the Guardian recommends that week.

Haha Chich, wrongo Buffalo breath, I LOVE the Stath and I LOVE all his films! Great stuff! Crank and Crank 2 are marvelous…I love all film as long as it's good, and let's face it old son, The Stath is a genuine geezer's geezer!

Spurs need him!
AVB need him.
Get him in NOW!!!

Jason Statham is a bloody dingdong head.

Oh come on Stenno! How can you say that! I have met the man once, and whilst he wasn't the consummate diplomat, he was decent enough and fairly nice…

…besides…

HE IS A GEEEEEEEEEZAH!

And we NEED him to 'sort aht' the other Mancs next weekend! Farkin' ELL mate! With his shades firmly ON!

Haha Chich, wrongo Buffalo breath, I LOVE the Stath and I LOVE all his films! Great stuff! Crank and Crank 2 are marvelous…I love all film as long as it's good, and let's face it old son, The Stath is a genuine geezer's geezer!

Spurs need him!
AVB need him.
Get him in NOW!!!

Im sorry i just do not believe you like his movies as you are not stupid or a 14 year old boy, this comes from a poster who despite political differences admires you and that would disappear if you were a fan of his.

Im sorry i just do not believe you like his movies as you are not stupid or a 14 year old boy, this comes from a poster who despite political differences admires you and that would disappear if you were a fan of his.

Everyone has a guilty pleasure.
It can't all be Kubrick and Tarchovsky matey...

Oh come on Stenno! How can you say that! I have met the man once, and whilst he wasn't the consummate diplomat, he was decent enough and fairly nice…

…besides…

HE IS A GEEEEEEEEEZAH!

And we NEED him to 'sort aht' the other Mancs next weekend! Farkin' ELL mate! With his shades firmly ON!

As an actor he's unbelievably limited and one dimensional, a bit like our attacking at the moment..

So I'm not sure he'll help one little bit tbf. :ross:

As an actor he's unbelievably limited and one dimensional, a bit like our attacking at the moment..

So I'm not sure he'll help one little bit tbf. :ross:

:ross:

Yeah…but 'eeeeeed rahn abaht and fackin' 'AVE 'EM!!!!!!

\o/

Back