• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Trouble is, he may be a threat from corners, but with our corners he would need to stand in front of the first defender to actually have a chance of touching the ball!

Anyone else heard the rumour we've agreed an 18mil euro fee for Ganso in the summer? And also Remys agent said we'd be difficult to turn down.

Before the old site crashed we offered Marseille pavlychenko in exchange of Remy.

Well Marseille are not that stupid. Our chances of signing him this winter are 0%, but our chances of signing him this summer are very high. I even believe that if he does not score 10 goals at the Euros and Barca or United sign him, then he'll be our player.

Very solid striker, can finish, very clever man aswell, very calm.

Sorry guys, i didnt know Alex was rated so highly here, maybe i have been watching the wrong games. But he is slow and there is better in the air.

Alex is a decent centre back dunno why he's gone to QPR to be honest.

Jelavic from Glasgow Rangers? Would he do a job in the Premiership?

Alex is a decent centre back dunno why he's gone to QPR to be honest.

Jelavic from Glasgow Rangers? Would he do a job in the Premiership?

I'm a little surprised that a bigger club hasn't come in for him. He's not a bad player at all. If QPR do land him then fair play to them. He is better than what they have.

Scottish football is very poor quality at the moment so it is hard to judge a players true potential in my opinion. At this stage in our development we should be looking only at CL quality players and not squad fillers.

Back