• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jamie Donley

Yep. But i think if donley finishes the season with us he will be club trained. Not sure about that though.
Is it years or seasons? Looks like his birthday is January 3rd. So if it’s years not seasons then he could pass the 3 years early January.

He can go on loan
he just has to be registered with us
same as Sarr
he is Hg next season

No sarr is on the b list, because he is u21. Same as veliz and udogie. None will be classed as hg.

Edit (They were u21 when the season started).

Sarr will be HG for next season
same as Saliba is for arsenal
the rule just says registered so if they go on loan… they are still registered with us

No. They have to play in that country to be classed hg. A foreign loan means they played abroad.

Same for club trained. The player has to be at the club. It's why devine was kept last season rather than going on loan to a lower league club.

No. They have to play in that country to be classed hg. A foreign loan means they played abroad.

Same for club trained. The player has to be at the club. It's why devine was kept last season rather than going on loan to a lower league club.
Not according to what I’ve just posted
no mention of where they play

A quote from your post.

UEFA defines locally-trained or 'homegrown' players as those who, regardless of their nationality, have been trained by their club or by another club in the same national association for at least three years between the age of 15 and 21.

Edit - did you just change your post?
No
my post is the same
it’s got the same links in it
the Sarr article highlights that arsenal now have Saliba as HG … and his loans are the same as what we did with Sarr
sorry… I did add the links that you quoted

so Sarr will have been trained by us for 3 years at the end of this season

No
my post is the same
it’s got the same links in it
the Sarr article highlights that arsenal now have Saliba as HG … and his loans are the same as what we did with Sarr
sorry… I did add the links that you quoted

so Sarr will have been trained by us for 3 years at the end of this season

Thats pl rules though. Uefa are different. At least that's always been the case on football manager.

Pl doesn't have any club trained rules.

Thats pl rules though. Uefa are different. At least that's always been the case on football manager.

Pl doesn't have any club trained rules.
No I’ve posted the rules for europe from UEFA
It doesn’t matter where the player plays just where they are registered

At the end of this season sarr will have been a spurs player for 3 years so is classed as HG and club trained

The rules are almost deliberately vague

Last edited:
No I’ve posted the rules for europe from UEFA
It doesn’t matter where the player plays just where they are registered

At the end of this season sarr will have been a spurs player for 3 years so is classed as HG and club trained

The rules are almost deliberately vague

Yes but I can't see anywhere in them that it says you canloan a player abroad and the would still be considered hg. It even says training requires clear definition. But will probably mean 3 years continuous training at the club.

Unless i'm missing something?

Yes but I can't see anywhere in them that it says you canloan a player abroad and the would still be considered hg. It even says training requires clear definition. But will probably mean 3 years continuous training at the club.

Unless i'm missing something?
I think your missing that Arsenal have already done it with Saliba
I posted that article above
No rules about where they play in the published rules

I think your missing that Arsenal have already done it with Saliba
I posted that article above
No rules about where they play in the published rules

Seems arsenal cheated. Even though he was loaned out they registered him as a part of their pl squad. So he'd have been considered being in england for 3 seasons. Don't know if that would work for uefa. Or if we did the same with sarr.

Seems arsenal cheated. Even though he was loaned out they registered him as a part of their pl squad. So he'd have been considered being in england for 3 seasons. Don't know if that would work for uefa. Or if we did the same with sarr.

We registered him with us for sure
Hence why the articles say he will be HG

There was definitely some reason suggested by people as to why we waited to loan out Devine last season though due to this rule. Who knows maybe they tweaked it recently.

Back