• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

He’s got a confidence and roosteriness about him without being a prick. Seems like a strong character too.

I'm sure a lot of people think he's a prick. But that's fine. Love that confidence and composure from him.

If he can keep up performing like this that's fantastic. I do wonder if he may even get slightly better as we develop as a team?

Anyone notice Maddison going over to gee up Richarlison in the second half? Think it was when he did that stupid showboat and it backfired and got frustrated with himself. Or may have been when he blazed a shot over the bar. I just remember Maddison going over to Richarlison and trying to encourage him. He’s a leader as well as a top player.

Anyone notice Maddison going over to gee up Richarlison in the second half? Think it was when he did that stupid showboat and it backfired and got frustrated with himself. Or may have been when he blazed a shot over the bar. I just remember Maddison going over to Richarlison and trying to encourage him. He’s a leader as well as a top player.
And it's nice to see that sort of attitude being encouraged, a far cry from Mou getting a boner when Son and Lloris had a ruck.

Maddison has clearly needed a proper rest for a while to rest his ankle. He looked a little surprised that he was being subbed off on Monday, so I doubt it is that bad but just needs a good rest rather than keep playing 60 minutes on it.

Back