• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

It wasn't a foul if I remember correctly he just kind of pulled up in pain after trying dribble with the ball.
He got hacked quite a few times early on in the game, it even looked liked a plan to spread around the tackles on him! He's not the first to be targeted though, Saka, Grealish all get the same treatment

He got hacked quite a few times early on in the game, it even looked liked a plan to spread around the tackles on him! He's not the first to be targeted though, Saka, Grealish all get the same treatment
Perhaps a new rule for persistant, cynical fouls would be in order - like an automatic yellow card for the player who commits the fifth foul on the same player in a match?

Could be difficult to enforce properly, I suppose, but I think it has potential if the goal is to stop or limit the impact of certain players by foul play.

Perhaps a new rule for persistant, cynical fouls would be in order - like an automatic yellow card for the player who commits the fifth foul on the same player in a match?

Could be difficult to enforce properly, I suppose, but I think it has potential if the goal is to stop or limit the impact of certain players by foul play.
Yeah, maybe the ref can call the Captain over and be like ." I've seen what you are doing and I'm gonna start booking you all..."

This injury imo came from the United game when he rolled his ankle in the second half after a challenge from Martinez I think

This injury imo came from the United game when he rolled his ankle in the second half after a challenge from Martinez I think
Yeah I thought Ange mentioned somewhere that he haf been playing with it for some time and hoping it would improve

Would be good to have him back for the January games
It would for sure. But, he is so important to us - do not want to see him rushed back in any way. Don't want a repeat of Bentancurs return (albeit nothing to do with being rushed back, just that muppet taking him out). Hopefully be firing on all cylinders come the business end of the season....

So both Micky and Madders reportedly back to training with a ball now - nice! Hope we get to see them both in January.

I wasn't expecting him to step up training so soon.

I kept seeing headline from crap sources saying he had a set back.

Could do with him back in the team when son is away. Kulu and Johnson wide and Richalison putting them away.

Getting Solomon back on the bench would be a good option if needed

if we are lucky we will get Maddison and Bentancur back and playing together before the run in, a couple of new players signed and with the likes of Sess getting fit maybe some cover for when suspensions or niggles come.

So much more to come from Ange I feel.

Back