• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jadon Sancho

I'd suspect he's just read the news online and re-hashed it in Spanish, but what do I know. Why would this guy know anything about this?
I guess he would know if he had spoken to his friend who just so happens to be managing the club that currently own the player?

I guess he would know if he had spoken to his friend who just so happens to be managing the club that currently own the player?

Ah, but of course, I must've missed that piece of information in your post. :D nice! Would be a very good signing for us.

Last edited:
Oh I say.

45a456f9-c3e7-4b57-b720-cc78edcd50fe.jpg

ESPN sources are pretty much the same as Sky sources.

At the moment I'm more confident in that City's version of Windy as a source.

And the real sickener is not because they really want the player and will give him a chance, its simply because they wont want to lose face by him leaving for us.

I reckon Dan_KP just needed more clicks before lunch for his performance targets, and the expected announcement yesterday not happening just gave him something to write.

if there is any chance of us going for this player,well.we,d be absolutely raving bonkers not to sign him.
we are desperate for a player with his kind of flair IMO.

Back