• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Beach not bench. I'm sure he would want to be playing. Just i'm not going to be feeling too sorry for him. There are worse things in life.

And an injury in training that could potentially ruin the last precious years of your already short career is worse than a lot of things in life too. I don't understand what "getting sucked off by a super model" has to do with this situation at all.

Early retirement I forsee. Not a bad exit considering his stats for us. Could say he left still at the top of the game.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Early retirement I forsee. Not a bad exit considering his stats for us. Could say he left still at the top of the game.

He'll be 35 in February. That's an early retirement any pro would dream about!

Wasnt there also a suggestion we were going to let him move to Split in january as part of the Vuskovic deal?

We have son, richarlison, gil and soloman that can play there. Johnson can aswell. Can't see us going for anyone. Not in jan at least.
I can see Ange going for jota to replace richarlison especially on a free.

Ange trustsed jota with free kicks and penalties. Scored plenty from all sorts of positions. Yeah Improvement and versatility.

If we are going for a first choice why not a Kvaratskhelia or someone like that? Does jota really improve us?

Not sure we could afford Kvaratskhelia, their chairman is worse than Levy when it comes to doing business

Back