• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's still not too late

vkn17

Peter Taylor
After yesterdays result, I was as upset and disappointed as any spurs fan. However, after Chelsea's draw last night and a good nights sleep, I realised that we are still 4th and it is still in our hands. Hopefully, yesterdays pathetic performance will be a major wake up call for the squad. There are still 15p to play for and its a long way to go. Lets have some faith boys. COYS!!!!!

Nice first post....its hard alright, but you are right...we have to keep faith or we might as well stop supporting.

Mathematically, of course it's not over... mentally, it's been over since Feb 26th...

Maths and Mental are two very different animals! ...and I doubt many of our players can do maths...!

Mathematically, of course it's not over... mentally, it's been over since Feb 26th...

Maths and Mental are two very different animals! ...and I doubt many of our players can do maths...!

So why are you still watching then? ;)

I see your point, but if be beat Chelsea on Sunday I reckon we can end the season on a high note. Look at the scum, they couldn't be recognised against QPR and 7 days later they arguably put in a performance of the season against Emirates Marketing Project.

I see your point, but if be beat Chelsea on Sunday I reckon we can end the season on a high note. Look at the scum, they couldn't be recognised against QPR and 7 days later they arguably put in a performance of the season against Emirates Marketing Project.

Tell me, honestly - how many such performances have you seen us put in since January?

After yesterdays result, I was as upset and disappointed as any spurs fan. However, after Chelsea's draw last night and a good nights sleep, I realised that we are still 4th and it is still in our hands. Hopefully, yesterdays pathetic performance will be a major wake up call for the squad. There are still 15p to play for and its a long way to go. Lets have some faith boys. COYS!!!!!

If Redknapp plays our strongest team with the best possible balance, I believe we can still do it.

We had a tougher ask this time two seasons ago, and we did it then. We can do it now.

Tell me, honestly - how many such performances have you seen us put in since January?

I think the Saudi Sportswashing Machine win was a good, controlled performance (and a GREAT result, it now can be concluded).

Oh, apart from that ? Meh.

Honestly, ZERO. But what's your point? Bad spells don't last forever. All Im saying is that it's not too late to correct this fudgeup that has been happening since January.

That's 1 game out of 15 though

Not good enough and someone/some people need to be held accountable

To suggest we'd turn it arond for the last 5 - well, I truly hope so but won't hold my hopes up becuase those were already dashed (yet another season) eventhogh we were 3rd and 10 points clears fo the scum

To suggest we'd turn it arond for the last 5 - well, I truly hope so but won't hold my hopes up becuase those were already dashed (yet another season) eventhogh we were 3rd and 10 points clears fo the scum

Well, you said it, my man. Not good enough.

This is David Pleat team sort of form. No formation, no shape, no balance and no gameplan. Pleaty all over it.

Nice post vkn17! Obviously we've had a bad run of results and a few bad performances, but let's remember that (IMO) on another day we could quite easily have beaten Emirates Marketing Project, Man United, Everton, Stoke and Chelsea, based on overall chances and the pattern of play. Our performances overall haven't been as bad as the results suggest.

We're still 4th, and momentum can turn in an instant (just as it has for us, Arsenal and Chelsea). Two seasons ago we blew it in the cup against Portsmouth an then lost to Sunderland, but then turned it around by beating Arsenal, Chelsea and City. A semi-final against Chelsea at Wembley could be the perfect time to turn the momentum around again.

Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine both still have to play Chelsea, so we know our competitors have to lose points in the run-in.

We have Lennon and VDV fit, and our games are spread out for the rest of the season, so we'll be able to go back to the system and lineup that suits us best, and that 'Arry prefers.

Gallas is fit and is the most experienced winner and leader in our squad, and can come in for Ledley who looks to be struggling these days.

COYS.

Again, I agree with everything you said except for that we should basically lay down and die. That mentality and energy from our fans is the last thing our players need at this stage of the season.

I'm not laying down to die - simply preapred for the worst and busy making peace with myself if we fail to finsh 4th.

Mind you - won't be the first time, only this time around we have the quality so it would hurt twice as much

I really hope you're right though

Nice post vkn17! Obviously we've had a bad run of results and a few bad performances, but let's remember that (IMO) on another day we could quite easily have beaten Emirates Marketing Project, Man United, Everton, Stoke and Chelsea, based on overall chances and the pattern of play. Our performances overall haven't been as bad as the results suggest.

We're still 4th, and momentum can turn in an instant (just as it has for us, Arsenal and Chelsea). Two seasons ago we blew it in the cup against Portsmouth an then lost to Sunderland, but then turned it around by beating Arsenal, Chelsea and City. A semi-final against Chelsea at Wembley could be the perfect time to turn the momentum around again.

Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine both still have to play Chelsea, so we know our competitors have to lose points in the run-in.

We have Lennon and VDV fit, and our games are spread out for the rest of the season, so we'll be able to go back to the system and lineup that suits us best, and that 'Arry prefers.

Gallas is fit and is the most experienced winner and leader in our squad, and can come in for Ledley who looks to be struggling these days.

COYS.

Thats the spirit!

Chelsea will **** up again, and I can definitely see Saudi Sportswashing Machine drawing at the bridge.

If Harry can do the following things we'll be fine;

- Play 4-5-1
- Play Modric and Parker in the middle
-Stop rotating the squad
-Stop playing 4-4-2
-NEVER play Bale on the right flank

I'm not laying down to die - simply preapred for the worst and busy making peace with myself if we fail to finsh 4th.

Mind you - won't be the first time, only this time around we have the quality so it would hurt twice as much

I really hope you're right though

Mate, whatever happens you know that you will still love Spurs and keep supporting Spurs until you die. So might as well hope for the best and leave all those bad thoughts until the end of the season. And who knows, you might not even have to worry about that O:).

Mate, whatever happens you know that you will still love Spurs and keep supporting Spurs until you die. So might as well hope for the best and leave all those bad thoughts until the end of the season. And who knows, you might not even have to worry about that O:).

In past years it was somewhat easier to swallow the pain, sorrow and humiliation but now we have a great squad with quality players so it hurts twice as much to see it all tinkled away by inept management and gutless performances. That's all

In past years it was somewhat easier to swallow the pain, sorrow and humiliation but now we have a great squad with quality players so it hurts twice as much to see it all tinkled away by inept management and gutless performances. That's all

It could be worse though. You could have been a City fan :ross:. That always makes me feel better.

The only thing that is keeping me from feeling totally sorry for myself is that we are still 4th. Yes we have collapsed and not won away in 2012 yet, but we are still in 4th spot. Yesterday was a proper killer result and Harry is doing a great job of tinkering his twitchy fudging face down into 5th/6th spot but I think the players will pull us over the finish line. It's down to them to aknowledge that Harry is a total fudge up, but they know they have to play for themselves now. It's going to be squeeky bum time all the way till May.

It could be worse though. You could have been a City fan :ross:. That always makes me feel better.

Well, to be fair they appear to suffer from a similar curse cast from their rivals and one which appears to hold true irrespective of context.

Not sure what's worse - to blow the title from their position or 3rd from ours in Jan.

Well, to be fair they appear to suffer from a similar curse cast from their rivals and one which appears to hold true irrespective of context.

Not sure what's worse - to blow the title from their position or 3rd from ours in Jan.

Both are epic chokes, but at least we haven't spent ?ú200+ million on our squad trying to buy success.

Back