• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Bloodzeed is now showing a betting slip for Ladbrokes where is has put £200 on it to back up his claim that its done and is urging his followers to do the same.

Bloodzeed is a dodgy river legend, and massive Spurs fan iirc..........might be a man to be trusted actually

Dodgy river? The best rivers, more like. True legend. Never heard any inside info from him before, so might be a good sign.

Dodgy river? The best rivers, more like. True legend. Never heard any inside info from him before, so might be a good sign.

yes yes, the best by far....i mean dodgy as in its a bit illegal innit;)

Does anyone know if this @adiepf guy on twitter is any reliable? He seems very certain that we're only signing one player today if any. Has repeated himself several times.

Sky sources understand that any possibility of Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama joining Tottenham has now gone.

We believe the player left the UK this morning to join up with the Kenyan national team.

Does anyone know if this @adiepf guy on twitter is any reliable? He seems very certain that we're only signing one player today if any. Has repeated himself several times.

he repeats himself a lot - usually anti-Poch rants. He's ok but his itk is very hit & miss. Pinch of salt and all that.

I have no issues with dier .. It a new player beside him I want in midfield .. Berahino nice too hopefully

Maybe he just works for Ladbrokes..

you-are-a-thief-of-joy_616.gif

if we sign Berahino then i can live with Dier in CM

Really? I mean i like the guy as a player i really do, i think he is a good young centre half, but as a side who is aspiring to top 6 or to some people higher, why they hell haven't we got a recognised player for that position? If he is our back up then I can live with that, but first choice? Something wrong somewhere. You can't tell me Poch has been planning all summer for Dier to be our first choice DM or for us to only have one striker...............

I know we are all keen that we sign Berahino (someone, anyone) but have we decided if he is any good yet (the answer to all our problems etc.)?

Really? I mean i like the guy as a player i really do, i think he is a good young centre half, but as a side who is aspiring to top 6 or to some people higher, why they hell haven't we got a recognised player for that position? If he is our back up then I can live with that, but first choice? Something wrong somewhere. You can't tell me Poch has been planning all summer for Dier to be our first choice DM or for us to only have one striker...............

i agree that we havent addressed the CM problem, however i think we have run out of time and options so all im saying is that if we just sign Berahino today then id be happy with that

Back