• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I don't even live in England and I've had an Oyster card since 2006. :lol:

Everything is just so much simpler.

STOP THE PRESSES!

Rich young man living in Southampton spends day in London with mates!!

What can it MEAN?

(not having a go at anyone... just poking fun at how we ALL turn into conspiracy theorists during transfer windows :) )

This JJetset guy just seems to be swaying whichever way the wind is blowing, really, but what the hell, posting it anyway.

Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When: August 13

1. The original JJetset @jetsetyid
Also would love to know who or why said MM isn't happening as they are plain wrong as it's ongoing.

2. @LukeBBurgess oh well. Not bashing but obviously got told something incorrect as that happens. #dontshootthemessenger

This JJetset guy just seems to be swaying whichever way the wind is blowing, really, but what the hell, posting it anyway.

Who: JJetset
Where: Twitter
When: August 13

1. The original JJetset @jetsetyid
Also would love to know who or why said MM isn't happening as they are plain wrong as it's ongoing.

2. @LukeBBurgess oh well. Not bashing but obviously got told something incorrect as that happens. #dontshootthemessenger

There's no indication as to what tweet no. 2 means. What is he referring to? Is the "incorrect" information that posted in tweet 1? Or is he referring to an earlier tweet which claimed that the Musacchio deal isn't happening?

Has JJetset ever got anything correct? if so was he the one to spill it or did he just copy if from someone else?

Saha and Nelson is his claim to fame. That's it I think.

Mostly seems to be the case that these itks have one early hit and live off that for years to come, even if little else they subsequently say proves to be correct or in any way original.

Kind of like Mido having a great debut for Spurs and, thereafter, doing nothing of note or great value

Has JJetset ever got anything correct? if so was he the one to spill it or did he just copy if from someone else?

Since he joined twitter he's become more of an 'Ask Deirdre'.

Lots of ****ters asking questions about players, him giving vague amswers.

I still to this day cannot fathom why itk cynics even bother to read a thread called ITK thread???

I think secretly you all enjoy reading what these itks have to say but do not want to admit it!

JJetset doesn't always get it right but he's one of the better itks out there. I enjoy reading what he had to say but don't often take much notice of it. That's what itk is, an enjoyable read now and again!

It's almost like you expect these people to be right all the time!

So how long would it take me to set up a twitter account and claim i am ITK and get lots of people following me? I assume you have hundreds of apparent ITK on twitter? (i do not use it)

So how long would it take me to set up a twitter account and claim i am ITK and get lots of people following me? I assume you have hundreds of apparent ITK on twitter? (i do not use it)
It would take you about a minute to set up a twitter account. How long it takes you to get a following is hard to say. That would probably depend on how entertaining you are and whether you luck out on a player signing.

I still to this day cannot fathom why itk cynics even bother to read a thread called ITK thread???

I think secretly you all enjoy reading what these itks have to say but do not want to admit it!

JJetset doesn't always get it right but he's one of the better itks out there. I enjoy reading what he had to say but don't often take much notice of it. That's what itk is, an enjoyable read now and again!

It's almost like you expect these people to be right all the time!

it's because we're miserable bastards and want to **** on something.

There's no indication as to what tweet no. 2 means. What is he referring to? Is the "incorrect" information that posted in tweet 1? Or is he referring to an earlier tweet which claimed that the Musacchio deal isn't happening?

He's referring to BEN who said Musacchio deal dead.

I heard from a good source today that we only really wanted to sign Vorm on a loan deal, also that we are doing all we can to sign Huntelaar on a 5 year deal....

Because Vorm is temporary but Klaas is permanent!

[Update 137] Grey Fox with All about the money

MM and MS personal terms have been agreed and it is down to the clubs to agree the fees i.e. a case of who blinks first. On MS I have information from my normal source and a friend who has strong links with all South Coast teams and both think it will get done. My friend has heard whispers that MS's agent is threatening to take Southampton to Arbitration for restriction of trade.

As for outs, as mentioned in other threads we have 11 on the books who we would listen to offers for, but it does not mean all 11 would be sold.

[Update 138] The Goat on Schneiderlin

Who: The Goat
When: 14th August
Where: SC

The Goat is hearing that Southampton feel they have a point to prove which as it stands will result in Schneiderlin not getting his move until January.

[Update 138] The Goat on Schneiderlin

Who: The Goat
When: 14th August
Where: SC

The Goat is hearing that Southampton feel they have a point to prove which as it stands will result in Schneiderlin not getting his move until January.

Interesting/strange that they feel that they have to prove this point with one single player while having allowed a number of players to go and still seeming to allow further ones to leave.

Back