• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Can't enjoy the golf with all the sirens going off around me, lovely peaceful being ruined.
Assuming the bigot bros are at it again.

Trix on Toney...

Keep one eye on this. Depending on which way we go elsewhere will make a difference to whether we push on this one or not.

You could probably say this about most players and not be wrong, TBH.
True lol. I only posted because he seems to have changed his tune. In the last window he suggested we met Toney and were put off by his attitude and ruled him out etc.

Not as bad as only fans. One girl got $1m for selling her bath water. Some idiot got really ill cause he drank it.

The world is full of gullible idiots.

My ex started selling her used underwear online ... there is a market for it ... but to double her income she started getting her current partner to wear her thongs at night too ... ffs

It’s funny how non of these ITK currently have information on transfers because we are linked to so many players that they can’t decide which report to pick.

It’s funny how non of these ITK currently have information on transfers because we are linked to so many players that they can’t decide which report to pick.
The one name that was put forward recently was a Brazilian right-back called Vanderson. To replace Royal

It's funny how they come out of the woodwork during the transfer window.

There are a couple that give snippets on the business side. Atlantayid was one. There a couple of others. Gave good information. So if they speak i listen.

Transfers, just wait till you see them holding the shirt. Although romano he're we go is almost nailed.

Back