• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Proper talent, I mean if you could upgrade the positions then I would take him. 70 is jokes though

To be fair if an enquiry for a key player comes in a week before the window closes that you don't want to sell then of course you're going to quote 70m.

More from WALOB...

The window has been incredibly chaotic within the club today. I just received an update indicating that if United makes headway with Pierre, a potential that's gaining momentum, we might solidify our interest in Sofyan Amrabat. Fabio has suggested Amrabat as a more feasible option given the current expense associated with Paulinha . We also haven’t ruled out not replacing Pierre but ideally ange wants a replacement with Bentancur out still to fill a cm position

and on Brennan Johnson
This deal is very advanced now club hopeful of concluding the deal.

More from WALOB...

The window has been incredibly chaotic within the club today. I just received an update indicating that if United makes headway with Pierre, a potential that's gaining momentum, we might solidify our interest in Sofyan Amrabat. Fabio has suggested Amrabat as a more feasible option given the current expense associated with Paulinha . We also haven’t ruled out not replacing Pierre but ideally ange wants a replacement with Bentancur out still to fill a cm position

and on Brennan Johnson
This deal is very advanced now club hopeful of concluding the deal.

Not sure why we'd go for amrabat? If anything wouldn't we go for competition to maddison?

Or why United would go for a mediocre player and let us have a run at a better one

Judging by ManU fan reaction, Amrabat was supposed to be their priority and now they're getting Højbjerg instead since Ten Hag knows him from Bayern.

United have been linked with Amrabat for ages. I dont know why they are holding back on him. He would improve them no end.

It makes no sense, if United couldn't do the deal but can makes PEH happen, what's to be said that we can make the deal happen that United couldn't? 2+2 = 222

Amrabat is exactly what we need as a deep lying play maker
Would be a great trade for Hojberg

I think we're good on CMs with the ones we have (excluding Hojbjerg). I'd rather just use his fee on a CF or CB. £30m could actually get us both Leonardo and Adarabioyo

Back