• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I think we’d be foolish to sell Hojbjerg with us losing the experience of both Kane and Lloris, though with only two years left on his contract there is the financial element to consider.
Guess that depends if PEH wants to play and how Ange views Sarr. Assuming Madds, Skipp, Biss, GLC and Bentancur as the go to players for three spots. That leaves PEH or Sarr. Madds and Bentancur bring experience and this is a general reset with a clear vision for growth. Not sure PEH fits with that.

Guess that depends if PEH wants to play and how Ange views Sarr. Assuming Madds, Skipp, Biss, GLC and Bentancur as the go to players for three spots. That leaves PEH or Sarr. Madds and Bentancur bring experience and this is a general reset with a clear vision for growth. Not sure PEH fits with that.
GLC?…. Seriously? Has been woeful for Spurs in the PL. Bentancur also out injured for a while yet and no guarantee he comes back the same player.

GLC?…. Seriously? Has been woeful for Spurs in the PL. Bentancur also out injured for a while yet and no guarantee he comes back the same player.
Agreed. Judging by pre season, it looks like GLC with be Maddisons back up. He'll probably fit Ange's system. Whether he can do it in PL, I have my doubts. But it looks like he more suited to Ange than PEH.
Agree re Bentancur. But it seems unlikely that is a reason to keep PEH, unless he is happy to be a bit part player.

I think we’d be foolish to sell Hojbjerg with us losing the experience of both Kane and Lloris, though with only two years left on his contract there is the financial element to consider.
No one is buying him
The fee we want, fairly, is more than people will pay imo

W(A)L(O)B said we were talking to Juve about 2 players last night, he's given an update...

Name reveal

Initially, Vlahovic and Chiesa were the coveted players in the team's strategy after Kane's departure, prior to Paratici's ban. Despite the setback, his ongoing involvement means that both players are still viable options within the team's budget. It's worth noting that Juventus has currently rejected any approach, but the right amount of money could potentially change their stance. Considering the situation, my feeling is that if we pursue more aggressively, only one of these players will likely be secured.

Ange likes the players and thinks they would suit his system

WLB

W(A)L(O)B said we were talking to Juve about 2 players last night, he's given an update...

Name reveal

Initially, Vlahovic and Chiesa were the coveted players in the team's strategy after Kane's departure, prior to Paratici's ban. Despite the setback, his ongoing involvement means that both players are still viable options within the team's budget. It's worth noting that Juventus has currently rejected any approach, but the right amount of money could potentially change their stance. Considering the situation, my feeling is that if we pursue more aggressively, only one of these players will likely be secured.

Ange likes the players and thinks they would suit his system

WLB

Probably got a chance with Chiesa as he has been poor, can't help think the family name carried him somewhat. Bit like Justin Kluivert whose rise was speedy but he could not maintain it

Back