• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Italy

WhoopWhoop

William Gallas
Wind Up Merchant
What is it about this place? The people are rude, they drive like maniacs, cities riddled with pick pockets and also very dirty. Yet I just can't help going back time and time again? Absolutely love the place! Anyone been places to visit? I've been Rome few times Venice sorrento como and Milan anyone recommend any hidden gems as such?

I hate Italy.

I think my pic for McDonalds is splattered across Milan but I am not a fan of Italy. As you say the people are rude, very dirty and just too hectic. Its like Egypt but bricker.

They seem to hate the Brits too.

There's a lot of them living in cheshunt. They seem to keep themselves to themselves which I like about anyone tbh and very family orientated. Never been to Italy but one thing I dislike is how a lot of the older generation make no effort to speak English or blend into our culture at all.

Amazing food, wine, weather, women and scenery in that country

After Thailand, my favourite holiday destination in the world - Tuscany being an area I particularly love

I went there last year and loved it!

I thought the people were friendly and welcoming on the whole. Didn't notice any anti English feeling either. Let's be honest, English people are not liked much by anyone in Europe are we? They are certainly nowhere near as rude as the French.

I went to Rome (very hot and humid in the summer) and would definitely go again.

Also visited Sorrento, Venice and Verona. Verona is a nice city and only about an hour train ride from Venice. Juliet's balcony is a popular tourist attraction.

The women are insanely hot too!!!

There's a lot of them living in cheshunt. They seem to keep themselves to themselves which I like about anyone tbh and very family orientated. Never been to Italy but one thing I dislike is how a lot of the older generation make no effort to speak English or blend into our culture at all.
My old housemate is Italian but lived in this country with her family for 9 years. Her dad could hardly speak a word of English which was just ridiculous.

Back