• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isco

Isco will play for Spurs. Is he that good? Ultimately he's a RM reject. Not Bale or Modrics level. But Poch will bring out the player, he will need some time to adapt. Come Xmas he'll set the league on fire.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Lol... Real Madrid. Isco and James Rodriguez are sensational players. Shows just how good Bale and Modric are that they hold down and are important players for Real.

The levels of cringe in this thread if (when) Isco signs for Malaga. This is the kind of thing that if it was on Arsemania or RAWK it would be linked on here and everyone would tinkle themselves laughing.

Fair play to Levy and Poch for showing ambition, but this is very much a signing that you only start to celebrate and fantasise over if and only if he is pictured on the official site wearing the shirt.

Soldado? Lloris? Van Der Vaart? Davids? This guy would have been our biggest signing since Klinsmann over 20 years ago. Time for a reality check people.

The levels of cringe in this thread if (when) Isco signs for Malaga. This is the kind of thing that if it was on Arsemania or RAWK it would be linked on here and everyone would tinkle themselves laughing.

Fair play to Levy and Poch for showing ambition, but this is very much a signing that you only start to celebrate and fantasise over if and only if he is pictured on the official site wearing the shirt.

Soldado? Lloris? Van Der Vaart? Davids? This guy would have been our biggest signing since Klinsmann over 20 years ago. Time for a reality check people.

And yet you still decide to post on here to add to it.

I don't get what you mean? I don't think I've read anyone say we're going to sign him? Just everyone making fun of the fact we are linked with him and why it probably won't happen. How is that in any way cringeworthy?! Unless I've missed some posts along the line?

Really mate? sorry VDV is/was a significantly bigger name than Isco

Outside of football forums, FM player and hardcore supporters, you think anyone knows who Isco is? everyone knew who VDV was.

Outside of football forums, FM player and hardcore supporters, you think anyone knows who Isco is? everyone knew who VDV was.

Hes-right-you.jpg

hertyid: Would be amazing if we can pull this off. The kid is taking some persuading!

hashpils on ftl, who apparently was the VERY first to mention isco: its on

atlanta yid: The silence from my friend about this is deafening

Ali Z: guys calm down this is going to wire

hertyid on poch being on the phone (to spain): Already spent half the day on the phone apparently.

In the last couple of transfer widows we have surely cleared out so many peripheral players that, both in terms of transfer fee and salary, I would have thought there was enough headroom for a player or two, who could really add to our first team immediately.

Isco is a pretty big name in world football as is every RM player really. I think you are underselling him a bit.

Back