• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

iPad question

Boonie

Ramon Vega
Getting one FOC with FOC sim, does it support multi users? i.e me and the wife to use our own twitter, fb, ebay accounts etc..

You can add more than 1 account to the twitter app.

not sure with Facebook or ebay, will jsut be a simple log in/out jobby I suppose.

I'm not on twitter. Never used it before, but is it accessed through a browser? I ask as I have two browsers on my Ipad. Safari & icabMobile. Can you and your wife not do the same but she uses one browers (Safari) and you use the other (icabMobile or any other free one) for your twitter, fb, ebay accounts?

Try it.

Carpet Muncher is back? Where you been dude?

Or ya could be a woman - I dont know.

Carpet Muncher is back? Where you been dude?

Or ya could be a woman - I dont know.

What's Up DHSF, How's it hanging?

Three years ago I was sent to prison for a crime I didn't commit. I promptly escaped from the maximum security stockade to the North West London underground. Today, still wanted by the government, I survive as a soldier of fortune.

If you have a problem,

if no one else can help,

and if you can find me,

maybe you can hire...

...someone else.

Couldn't log on for a good while a few years back, so I just sat and watched.

I'm (still) a bloke.

Man - you were one of the funniest posters (not that we missed ya).

Anyone toss your salad whilst you were in Prison?

Hey, why limit it to prison. My salad is being tossed as I tyyyyyyyyyype thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!

Back