• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Intervention

Credit to Dawaxman for airing and asserting himself. Can only be healthy, and I'm sure Scara would approve. Bar racism, little seems taboo here, with a natural balance provided by other posters responding to incorrect or offensive posts. The forum has become more or less self-policed by posters. Which this thread perpetuates.

Part of what makes things interesting is disagreement, and you can be forced to learn/research more because of it. No doubt Scara plays up to that and is probably just challenging by nature. But that has some benefits, questioning accepted norms. @dawaxman where is the line between being challenging and offense? Don't be worried to post examples.

Do we all have too much time on our hands? :)
It seems baseless accusations of racism by dingdongheads is allowed though. fudge it. I have better things to be doing with my time anyway I suppose. I enjoyed my time posting on this site but I don't think I'll be back. Ciao.

It seems baseless accusations of racism by dingdongheads is allowed though. fudge it. I have better things to be doing with my time anyway I suppose. I enjoyed my time posting on this site but I don't think I'll be back. Ciao.
The Rudiger incident was ages ago FFS. I know he's Chelscum but we've gotta get past it.:D

Seriously though, you're a valued poster and in times like this I'd not judge people too much (anxieties and wobblyness prevail). Give it a break perhaps? But don't draw a line. Chin up.

(Not that you can see this post anyway:).....the irony the one person who shows support you put on block:p)

That is sad! If Danish or Grays I am sure they will retract any racism?

Are people getting tetchy being cooped up right now. Letting off steam here. But you should not be taking someone else's frustration. Flag the post up, and we'll put it right!

You are bigger than any old nonsense though. Like your style stepping away from baseless nonsense.

Do not do that mate, i may not always agree with your stance but so what. My " Old Grand Daddy" had a saying which sums it all up " Do not let the bastards grind you down" :cool:

The experiment of free speech on this forum generally works fairly well. As one of the main mods and most frequent posters is an Elitist Neo Liberal Tory you either have to beat his arguments or not engage. I wouldn't walk away from the only decent Spurs forum around though.

5Juq1w.gif

That is sad! If Danish or Grays I am sure they will retract any racism?

Are people getting tetchy being cooped up right now. Letting off steam here. But you should not be taking someone else's frustration. Flag the post up, and we'll put it right!

You are bigger than any old nonsense though. Like your style stepping away from baseless nonsense.

Excuse me? Where the fudge have I been racist?

I expect an apology from this post seeing as my names just been plucked from the air

Back