• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

internet funnies...

My favourite Venn diagram
View attachment 16383

I am upset by the four missing sections, each of which should represent something that is plausibly said by three of BR, DJ, P and MTOYS, but not the fourth.

I propose the following:

BR, DJ, P - Form up into a line
DJ, P, MTOYS - You must respect this house
P, MTOYS, BR - I’m going to check inside your pockets now*
BR, DJ, MTOYS - You’re not going anywhere else tonight

*we should assume that Savile was not representative of most DJs

I am upset by the four missing sections, each of which should represent something that is plausibly said by three of BR, DJ, P and MTOYS, but not the fourth.

I propose the following:

I appreciate the work you put in here bravo!

I propose the following:

Suck on my wafer.

Or was that just me?

The Black Bra (as told by a woman)
I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door
Wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a Black mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here's how it all went.
My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.
He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made passionate love all nightlong.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, Black stockings, stilettos and a Black mask over my eyes.
When he came in the door and saw me he said,

"What's for dinner, Zorro?"

Back