• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

International Space Station

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I have told a friend of mine that you can see the international space station from earth, im pretty sure it was this website that someone give a link to the website that said when it passed over england. Despite several google searches i can not find a time frame for when it passes the south coast of england. I have promised a friend i would point it out to them, does it happen often?

Not trying to start anything because i saw the thread the other day but is Gordinho still a member of this site as i can not PM him. No matter what anyone says he was a good guy and very helpful with this sort of things. I think it was him last time but it ws 2 years ago.

Any help appreciated thanks ladies.

I have told a friend of mine that you can see the international space station from earth, im pretty sure it was this website that someone give a link to the website that said when it passed over england. Despite several google searches i can not find a time frame for when it passes the south coast of england. I have promised a friend i would point it out to them, does it happen often?

Not trying to start anything because i saw the thread the other day but is Gordinho still a member of this site as i can not PM him. No matter what anyone says he was a good guy and very helpful with this sort of things. I think it was him last time but it ws 2 years ago.

Any help appreciated thanks ladies.

Was it this one

http://www.isstracker.com/

My science teacher gave me a site in year 7 but I can't remember it, but it seems my help is not required here anyway now ;)

the NASA iOS app is awesome as well, i tested the real time tracking last fall as it shot by overhead

Back