• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries

Wow. I know other clubs have suffered multiple injuries as well, but fudge me the timing of ours have been a bitch. How many left sided players is that out for the season? Five? Six?

That's definitely fourth place out of the window.

Wow. I know other clubs have suffered multiple injuries as well, but fudge me the timing of ours have been a bitch. How many left sided players is that out for the season? Five? Six?

That's definitely fourth place out of the window.
Perisic, Solomon, Sessengnon, Udogie, Werner and Davies (6)

3 out all season,
Udogie about a quarter of the season
Werner and Davies “only” 5 or so games.

Perisic, Solomon, Sessengnon, Udogie, Werner and Davies (6)

3 out all season,
Udogie about a quarter of the season
Werner and Davies “only” 5 or so games.
So our priority in the transfer window must be at least two, maybe three or four left siden players. Based on this season, we need three-four players for each position to account for injuries.

So our priority in the transfer window must be at least two, maybe three or four left siden players. Based on this season, we need three-four players for each position to account for injuries.

Hopefully the players’ bodies will have become accustomed to the intensity of training next season when we’ll have less recovery time between matches…

IMG_4197.jpeg

No obvious standouts this season but I’ll go for Vicario. VDV would have probably won it if he hadn’t got injured. If he (VDV) has a good euros then I think we need to brace ourselves for the big boys making a bid for him.

• Haha
Reactions: jrh
No obvious standouts this season but I’ll go for Vicario. VDV would have probably won it if he hadn’t got injured. If he (VDV) has a good euros then I think we need to brace ourselves for the big boys making a bid for him.
Would be irrelevant, he’s on a long contract and would take a Kane type offer to take him away. Noones got any money anyway have they?

Back