• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Im very troubled at the moment so thought i would come on here and share

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
My current slight black dog(early winter blues) started 2 days ago.

I was doing a job at a block of flats fitting a new lock, i could not park by the flats so parked out on the road. When i had finished the job and was walking back to the van a man in his 50's walked up to me and started talking to me, said to me that it was a bit windy today. I do not know why he told me this, yes it was windy but i could tell this for myself im not retarded.

Then in the evening im out walking the dog, he does not walk very far anymore sadly, one of the young men maybe 22 or 23 who just moved into our hamlet he walked up to me and asked how my garden was because he had heard we had some bad flooding round here earlier in the year and he was worried. If he was so worried why buy the house in the first place. He also waved to me this morning when i drove off. Why do people wave? i have never understood it, i do not even wave to my boy at the airport when he goes with his mum to ireland to visit the relatives.

Yesterday i came out of our local co op easiest place for us to go for milk and essentials and a lady maybe in her 40's smiled at me but not in a come on sort of way, she smiled and said "it looks so bare when the flower displays die off, i wish the council could make them last all year long"
I mean why tell me her wishes, i do not work for the council it is obvious by the fact that i wear a t shirt saying locksmith and also im not a taco, also why go around telling people your wishes? I wish tottenham would win the league and liz hurley would give me a blow job but i dont go telling people about it.

Things like this are happening more and more often and i am not liking it one little bit. Since when did it become ok to walk up to strangers or people you barely know and talk to them. It has sent me into a bit of a depression, it is almost like the south east is becomming northern, with this so called spirit.

Know im having to go around with a scowl on my face to stop people from engaging with me and frankly it is making me tired. We used to be a standoffish nation who were quite rude and i liked it and i fitted in, now the country is turning. I balme these reality t.v. shows, whenever i have caught bit of it people are telling each other weird brick about each others lifes and "opening up" it seeps into the publics mind and they start to behave like it.

It is wrong, stop doing it all of you, stop walking up to people and just talking gonad*s to them, they dont want to hear it. Im getting so i dont want to leave the house incase someone comes up to me and talks to me about the weather or something. fudge off your all ****s, this maybe my last post it may not, but i have had enough of all you freaks talking to me about crap.

Ben; don't you see the irony in posting this on a forum? :D

i see what your saying but i feel over the years that through our love of tottenham we are like friends, of course i would never meet any of you freaks but still i like you all, i am uncomfortable with the way society is going, it leaves me worried for the future.

As you visibly move over middle aged people see you as a more wise and caring person so are inclined to engage you in random conversation. This is what is happening Chich not a change in society, you're just looking old.

As you visibly move over middle aged people see you as a more wise and caring person so are inclined to engage you in random conversation. This is what is happening Chich not a change in society, you're just looking old.

You're right... Once men stop seeing you as a physical threat and women stop seeing you as a sexual being, they're more inclined to talk to you about NOTHING.

Unlucky.

Couple of things here Ben, many folks are lonely and say hello to pass the time of day they are truly not trying to tinkle you off. maybe you looked a little sad and they were trying to cheer you up (OK so it backfired, but they were trying).
Mate I have always thought you had a good sense of humour it would be sad to see you leave depressed.
Depression (black dog, whatever) is very painful and can make you over-sensitive to other people. I would urge you to speak to your Mrs, or talk to a mate, and perhaps contact some professional help before it overwhelms you. If you get it early enough it is dealt with more easily.
You appear to be standing on the edge of a slippery slope, please get some help before it is too late.
Can you do this and let us know how you got on? You have quite a few mates on here you know. Good luck with this.

The casual chit chat of randomers used to annoy me but now I'm more open to the idea. Interaction with people is what it's all about in life for me, having time by yourself is important but you only appreciate it if you spend time being around others.

Would you prefer a community feeling or rather be isolated?
As a nation we are insular, especially here in the South

I talk to anyone & everyone. That is why the Mrs refuses to let me do the shopping with her in the local supermarket as i see someone i know either from THFC, the local pub(s), commuting, work etc down almost every aisle - hence it takes too long.

I am always amazed when on my 2-3 hour journey back from the Lane other Yids look at you like you are a serial killer if you try & strike up a conversation about the game or THFC in general. Odd.

move to london, we still ignore or grunt at each other, it's a much more civil way to live, and if a random weirdo does try to speak to you, you can ignore them or tell them fudge off safe in the knowledge that you'll never see them again

Why not just engage them with some chat about your own thoughts, Chich? Maybe your views on foxes, and Mrs Chich's tights? I'm sure word would soon get around that you're best avoided, voila, problem solved.

;)

Why not just engage them with some chat about your own thoughts, Chich? Maybe your views on foxes, and Mrs Chich's tights? I'm sure word would soon get around that you're best avoided, voila, problem solved.

;)
And tell them the story of when you dressed in your girlfriend's school uniform and pretended to hang yourself in her wardrobe

I talk to anyone & everyone. That is why the Mrs refuses to let me do the shopping with her in the local supermarket as i see someone i know either from THFC, the local pub(s), commuting, work etc down almost every aisle - hence it takes too long.

I am always amazed when on my 2-3 hour journey back from the Lane other Yids look at you like you are a serial killer if you try & strike up a conversation about the game or THFC in general. Odd.

I always thought your user name was after the player.

Back