• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I'm naked and in the bath

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
got my Epsom bath salts and am chilling. for all the bad stuff going on its pretty cool when an ageing sex GHod can chill in the bath in afternoon off work. life is sweet.

ok, Chich, so as you considered your nakedness noteworthy, does that mean, that on occasion, you are in the bath, not naked?

On occasions I will wear a pair of black thick tights and masturbate furiously, I enjoy how the bubbles feel next to the tights, it heightens the senses.

I like baths, sometimes when I want to be a slob I will eat some pringles in the bath, prawn roostertail flavour.

I was in there so long my skin has wrinkled like an 80 year old womans tits, which reminds me I have a couple of videos on my favourite list on Xhamster to watch later.

On occasions I will wear a pair of black thick tights and masturbate furiously, I enjoy how the bubbles feel next to the tights, it heightens the senses.

I like baths, sometimes when I want to be a slob I will eat some pringles in the bath, prawn roostertail flavour.

ha ha ha, thats ludicrous

pringles in the bath, they'll go soggy

I don't think I will ever be able to eat pringles again now.

Oh how I have missed the 'real' Chich...

I was in there so long my skin has wrinkled like an 80 year old womans tits, which reminds me I have a couple of videos on my favourite list on Xhamster to watch later.

I think you should share your Xhamster favourites with the group Chich. For sanity checking purposes of course

Ben PM'd me this photo and asked me to share it with you

old-man-steptoe.jpg

Back