• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Im furious, absolutely disgusted

Reading it, it seems they took the tinkle out of a good thing.

Drinking water says it all IMO.. two Rugby players!!

Tough brick I say.

there is probably some reasonable consumption policy somewhere, we have an all you can eat chinese buffet near work but there are other signs up saying maximum stay is 90 mins, which is fair enough imo

Last edited:
I've always wondered how all you can eats stay in business when you're eating so much food that must cost so much more money. Maybe we're just being ripped off everywhere else?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9960204.Brighton_restaurant_bans_diners_for_eating_too_much/

what next seriously what will it be next, i love an all you can eat place and if they start to limit how much you can eat well i don't know im just disgusted.

You're disgusted that the manager of a restaurant got fed up with two pigs coming in, stacking their food high so that everyone else eating there has to wait for more to be made and then not bothering to either tip or buy drinks, and finally had enough of them after two years of putting up with them? Bizarre mate, I'd have gotten rid of the pricks a long time ago.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the two blokes are the ones that disgust me. You can practically hear their thought process "fudge that, it's self service, I'm not paying a tip"... Yeah, apart from the fudging war zone that has to be cleared up after you, you arse clowns. fudge them, they should be banned from eating out full stop... Maybe even banned from eating at all.

You're disgusted that the manager of a restaurant got fed up with two pigs coming in, stacking their food high so that everyone else eating there has to wait for more to be made and then not bothering to either tip or buy drinks, and finally had enough of them after two years of putting up with them? Bizarre mate, I'd have gotten rid of the pricks a long time ago.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that the two blokes are the ones that disgust me. You can practically hear their thought process "fudge that, it's self service, I'm not paying a tip"... Yeah, apart from the fudging war zone that has to be cleared up after you, you arse clowns. fudge them, they should be banned from eating out full stop... Maybe even banned from eating at all.

kind of said tonuge in cheek, though i never ever tip unless i know im going back to a place, i always buy drinks though

We had that one in Nottingham as well! Went one lunchtime, got my whole meal for something like 4 quid because I had a voucher from the back of the parking ticket. Really impressed by the food, and loads of variety!

The thing is most people can't eat anywhere near what they think they can so these types of operations are big business.

We have a World Buffet in Leeds, is MASSIVE!!

http://www.redhot-worldbuffet.com/redhot_leeds.html

And they are doing a roaring trade.

kind of said tonuge in cheek, though i never ever tip unless i know im going back to a place, i always buy drinks though

Nah, I got that, but the general public fudge me off... absolutely no quarter shown for twunts like that as far as I'm concerned. As for tipping, if you've had good service (above average) it is right that you should tip. The tip is for the minimum wage worker who has made your meal an exceptional experience, instead of just nice food. The only reason they are there is for the tips as their employer will likely offer literally zero over and above what the government tells them they have to pay.

Nah, I got that, but the general public fudge me off... absolutely no quarter shown for twunts like that as far as I'm concerned. As for tipping, if you've had good service (above average) it is right that you should tip. The tip is for the minimum wage worker who has made your meal an exceptional experience, instead of just nice food. The only reason they are there is for the tips as their employer will likely offer literally zero over and above what the government tells them they have to pay.

Im sorry people are on the minimum wage, i was on low wagess when i first started out. But never sure why people think you should tip them, what about the people in the factory or warehouses or offices. I sub contract for a locksmith business locally and i know they only pay there 2 admin staff the minimum wage, they do not get tips.

As for the two fellas well they look like they could do with missing a meal or two, i bet they cant see there ****s when they look down in the shower.

We always pay 10% tip for table service, (on the food bill never the wine), unless there has been a screw up with the order or its late, in which case they get nought.

That why you directly impact on service quality, which is 90% the point of going.

I've never been to an all you can eat though. I presume there is no table service so what is there to tip exactly?

Nonetheless, this gluttonous pair deserve the slating they are getting.

Im sorry people are on the minimum wage, i was on low wagess when i first started out. But never sure why people think you should tip them.

Because it is a profession Ben, but the only way to get a significant pay rise is to move to better restaurants as the tip potential raises. Many restaurant workers haven't "Just started out", it is their profession and people move to better restaurants in order to increase their earning potential, which is mainly tips... Or another way of saying it is they are on performance pay.

I'm probably going to sound like a right **** here, but... If you don't want to tip your waiter/waitress in a TGIs, then fine, I guess. However, delivering impeccable service takes training and is a skill and if it isn't delivered, it can ruin the dining experience. If you flat out don't want to pay for that service then you shouldn't eat in good restaurants imo.

Of course, never pay for a service you don't think you have received, but only tipping a waiter because you would like to go back there and you would be embaressed to go back if you didn't tip? Answered your own question there I think mate.

Back