• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

im flooded(:

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
The extension celling has fallen in and the kitchen is flooded, also the downstairs toilet got so bad sewage came up from it and that room is a mess. The house stinks right now, been clearing up since 10am.

Im not a happy bunny right now, anyone else get flooded?

The extension celling has fallen in and the kitchen is flooded, also the downstairs toilet got so bad sewage came up from it and that room is a mess. The house stinks right now, been clearing up since 10am.

Im not a happy bunny right now, anyone else get flooded?

It was surprising how bad it was (the ground must have already been saturated), took me 45mins, instead of 10/15mins to get to chich railway station yday. The A27 became a river.

Loads of those local lanes (i was trying to dodge round the hold ups) were dangerously deep with it. They closed most of them. Seen plenty of unlucky houses struggling to cope.

Even the main birdham rd had 3 or4 massive underwater stretches, and the total garage was, well totally flooded out.

Train on the way home was delayed, various flooding at barnham, arundel and v.bad at fishbourne. Missed the first half of england (sky+ but not really bothered)

If your struggling with anything just holla. Good luck. Looks like plenty more coming as well:(

Can we spot you here chich??

Look at the video around 1min..................may stay out the sea for a bit :eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18412449

The road shown on 8 seconds is about 5 minutes from us, well it looks like the one anyway.

So fudged off the house absolutely stinks and worse my veg patch is gone for summer, maybe longer i will have to see but the was sewage in the garden earlier.

fudging fireman are meant to come and clean the drains, lazy fudges.

Back