• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you need cheering up

Nexus1967

Noé Pamarot
Hi apologies if this has been posted on this site somewhere else, but someone at work told me about Full Kit tossers today.

I`ve been completely cracking up over some of these people. Some of these images have got to be photoshopped, I just cant believe grown men would go out in public in their teams full kit. Just google it, some of the comments from people are hilarious too.

You`ve got to see it to believe it, my favourites are the guy in full liverpool kit with brown shoes on supposedly on his way to work, the chelsea fan in full Peter Cech kit headgear included and the Toon fan as Chiek Tiote!

Like I said if you want a laugh just have a look :ross:

Had a Spurs stag do for the Blackpool game last year, 7 of us as full kit tossers, one of us made the twitter feed last month!

Strangest thing was, once dressed in full kit (complete with pink Hello Kitty hat) I got asked where you could buy ticktes from and had a couple of photo's taken with strangers.

Back