• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

idiots!

Before 9am I don't get.

I think most I've had is 4 pints prior on a lads holiday. Never needed to act the **** though.

All about knowing when to be respectful. Some just don't know.

I've mentioned on here before but I work as a coach driver ferrying folk from London to Stansted. We have a low tolerance policy on alcohol and I've often told someone that they cannot travel coz they are too drunk... and thats just to get to the airport! Had one guy at Liverpool street fell up the stairs of the caoch (yes up) and then slurred his words so I said sorry fella no chance. He says "mate I need to get to the airport mys hift starts in 2hrs!! Unbelievable.

I've mentioned on here before but I work as a coach driver ferrying folk from London to Stansted. We have a low tolerance policy on alcohol and I've often told someone that they cannot travel coz they are too drunk... and thats just to get to the airport! Had one guy at Liverpool street fell up the stairs of the caoch (yes up) and then slurred his words so I said sorry fella no chance. He says "mate I need to get to the airport mys hift starts in 2hrs!! Unbelievable.

See...that's what aviation does to you.

Admittedly, many years ago, we would often turn in for an early shift still tinkled.

I hate flying so anything that brings the stress levels up annoys me a lot.

As for chavs well i dislike a lot of people in this country but im not sure what makes someone a chav, i often wear a baseball cap especailly when im driving. If im honest it may have something to do with my thinning hair. I guess i will have to wait a few more years and then get a flat cap.

Can you wear a hat and not be a chav? im worried everything else my job my car and the fact that i do not drink socially. My drinking is now done in the privacy of my own home where there are less people to tinkle me off.

I do have a common accent sadly, well i say common, london which is the same thing.

I'd like to say I'm amazed they sell alcohol on planes but I'm not as the money it makes the airlines.

Speaking from (and it was reported) experience; at time they are too lenient to people who should clearly not board a plane (usually the last to stroll on). You can't smoke on a plane, why do you have to drink? I understand nerves but there are other ways to combat this. You can't drink on the bus, tube, train, etc so why on something that is more difficult to stop and control??? money money money...

I'd like to say I'm amazed they sell alcohol on planes but I'm not as the money it makes the airlines.

Speaking from (and it was reported) experience; at time they are too lenient to people who should clearly not board a plane (usually the last to stroll on). You can't smoke on a plane, why do you have to drink? I understand nerves but there are other ways to combat this. You can't drink on the bus, tube, train, etc so why on something that is more difficult to stop and control??? money money money...

Drinking just rises the level of tension and fear. Better to concentrate on your breathing and positive thoughts. What i do now is just make sure i have no sleep the day before and im usually then to tired to give a fudge about being in a metal box thousands of feet up in the air going at hundreds of miles an hour.

When we went to Ukraine for the Donetsk away game, our flight time was about 6:00am. I was in the bar with about an hour to spare and I got fairly razzled. But didnt cause no trouble. It's down to the person really...

When we went to Ukraine for the Donetsk away game, our flight time was about 6:00am. I was in the bar with about an hour to spare and I got fairly razzled. But didnt cause no trouble. It's down to the person really...

you got drunk in an hour?

what did you do, feed it in with a line into a vein?

So, early morning, holiday flight to Zakinthos out of Gatwick.
Group of 6 lads (chavs) being a bit rowdy at boarding gate. Had been on the sauce, but it was 5 in the morning!
So, aircraft pushes back, and taxis out to runway.

Meanwhile, 2 of the group become excessively un-ruly to the point that captain has to take aircraft back to gate for these two to be taken off.
Police called to attend.

2 guys kicked off big time , swearing, shouting, then threw punches at cops, upon which, they ate some serious airbridge floor. Fespite this, they still struggled, so after warnings were tazered.

Enjoy your holiday guys.

Now blacklisted from all uk airlines.

idiots.

Magnificent, I would have paid good money to see that

Back