• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

idiots!

Crawley

Board Legend
So, early morning, holiday flight to Zakinthos out of Gatwick.
Group of 6 lads (chavs) being a bit rowdy at boarding gate. Had been on the sauce, but it was 5 in the morning!
So, aircraft pushes back, and taxis out to runway.

Meanwhile, 2 of the group become excessively un-ruly to the point that captain has to take aircraft back to gate for these two to be taken off.
Police called to attend.

2 guys kicked off big time , swearing, shouting, then threw punches at cops, upon which, they ate some serious airbridge floor. Fespite this, they still struggled, so after warnings were tazered.

Enjoy your holiday guys.

Now blacklisted from all uk airlines.

idiots.

I do wonder if we should ration passports? Or at least revoke them whilst these people are abroad? Bunch of clowns at Leeds airport yesterday. Shirts off at check in desk looking tinkled and joking about bombs. ****s.

I'm all for this. The more Chavs that get banned before they can leave the country the better.

Most places you joke about bombs you are immediately chucked of a flight now, no questions asked. Zero tolerance.

I blame the weather. When driving around in London yesterday, there seemed to be police everywhere. Brings out the underclass who have been hibernating
during the winter months

People that stupid... where to begin. They deserved everything they got.

I never understood the need to get plastered before you've even left for your holidays. You're on a plane, not in a night club. There are other people and children around you. ****S!

All talk of zero tolerance and police brutality, it makes me very uneasy.

I think the airline should've called a social worker, so that we can all begin to understand the emotions and underlying causes of this unfortunate behaviour.

I'm all for this. The more Chavs that get banned before they can leave the country the better.

After they have left i say.

Screw,lets recreate the 70s football special in aviation with chav specials. The problem is the same,just the uniform is different

Fck that. Let them leave. Let Zante deal with them for a week or two, it's their target market afterall.
A group of 20 are leaving my hometown for Zante next week (from Gatwick, sorry Crawley). The local will be bliss next week.

Well deserved. Nothing wrong with a cheeky pint at the airport if the bar is open to celebrate going on holiday but what's the point of getting smashed before you've even turned up? Making the 'British abroad' reputation even worse - if possible.

too right as well, its not a joking subject around airports..

I met an inbound flight earlier, and some stupid cow got off the flight carrying a canvas type bag which was actually emblazened with the words:

"This is not just a bag. Inside i'm carrying a bomb, guns and several knives....." and words to that effect.

Astounding. Thick as pig-brick

Back