• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I quit alcohol

Good going, all of you sober fudgers. I also have sober streaks, they do wonders for the health and general condition. Don't really drink that much these days anyway, but have to say I still enjoy hanging out with good friends having a few pints or having a pint too many when watching football. The hangovers though, goddamn, they get worse and worse by the year.

What I don't get is the enormous pressure people put on you if you don't drink. It's like some people are afraid of others being sober, which is fudging ridiculous.

Good going, all of you sober fudgers. I also have sober streaks, they do wonders for the health and general condition. Don't really drink that much these days anyway, but have to say I still enjoy hanging out with good friends having a few pints or having a pint too many when watching football. The hangovers though, goddamn, they get worse and worse by the year.

Pretty well describes me.

I lost weight a few years ago, which meant hardly drinking for the better pat of a year (too many calories!) which meant when I finally did have a beer it put me on my ass. Have never really redeveloped a tolerance for alcohol since.

Which works pretty well for me, to be honest. I really enjoy a decent beer, but I dont really "drink". Ill have a pint or 3 and call it a day, and that does me just fine.

If I get carried away though? Oh dear I pay for that for days...

What I don't get is the enormous pressure people put on you if you don't drink. It's like some people are afraid of others being sober, which is fudging ridiculous.

Its crazy your right, never bothered me if folks could not understand why i was not drinking. Those who know me understood why i made the decision and accepted it, those who could not are the ones that really were not good friends anyway, screw them.

I still party and have a good time, but i can honestly say i do not miss the drink at all.

Its crazy your right, never bothered me if folks could not understand why i was not drinking. Those who know me understood why i made the decision and accepted it, those who could not are the ones that really were not good friends anyway, screw them.

I still party and have a good time, but i can honestly say i do not miss the drink at all.
I don't believe you.

Back