• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

If you can't see what lamela brings to the table and the pressing system then you are just fishing.

Has a bad game once in a while and the fans just jump on him. He is coming back from a very lengthy injury and his confidence has to be rebuilt.

It's cringeworthy how some fans just need to point the finger at any instance just to prove how right they always have been.

He may or may not be good enough, but some posts are really just plain silly.

The best thing about Lamela is that, he never goes missing in any matches. He would either have a brilliant or poor match but would always get involved in thick of action. Sometimes you have to wonder if players like Kane, Eriksen, Son and Alli are even playing as they would go missing in the entire match but not Lamela. His work rate is second to none !

Won us this game .. this is what we expect from him.

Too bad he didn't get the hattrick, and too bad there isn't another game for a while, seems like he's finally hitting form.

Not really even Sissoko looked proficient today!

Sissoko loooked ok midweeek and better than Wanyama did
But Wanyama looked miles better once sissoko was off today
Lamela first half was average like most. He had that run where he could have gone either side and just passes it to Maguire whilst trying to find kane
Had a great spell though for his goals

Clear MOTM today. Wish more Spurs fans could understand what he brings to the team.

I think plenty understand, they just dont all think its enough.

Im on the fence with it myself.

I do like him, a lot, and appreciate what he brings - but I also get frustrated with him far too often.

He needs to perform more consistently like he did in the second half today, and he has it in him - which is where that frustration lays with me. He can and should be better, even if he is very good to start with.

He was fudging charging yesterday, loved his passion..

image.jpg

Back