• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Absolute farce having Meaningless games at this point of the season
In his case they're not meaningless. Argentina and all other South American teams are playing for WC qualification this break. It's just the European teams that are playing meaningless games.

I believe he will be fine. Moussa worries me though, WTF is that clam Wilmots up to? I hope the club step in pronto!!!! Poch needs to make a phone-call to Wilmots!!!!! Tosser!!!!

Tottenham attacker Erik Lamela in talks to commit his long-term future to the club
  • Argentine attacker Erik Lamela is ready to commit his future to Tottenham
  • Talks over Lamela's fresh terms are underway with the White Hart Lane club
  • Lamela is the club's most expensive ever signing with a £30million price tag
By SAMI MOKBEL FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 21:40 GMT, 30 March 2016 | UPDATED: 21:40 GMT, 30 March 2016

Erik Lamela is poised to complete a successful turnaround in his Tottenham career by penning a new long-term deal.

Talks over fresh terms are underway with the White Hart Lane club keen on securing an agreement as soon as possible.

Lamela, the club’s most expensive ever signing, had struggled to justify his £30million price-tag since arriving from Roma in 2013.

But Mauricio Pochettino has managed to revive Lamela, the Argentine now a key member of his first-team squad.

And the South American is ready to put pen to paper on new terms that would see him net a significant increase on his current £45,000-per-week deal.

Lamela enters the final two years of his deal this summer, and Spurs want to avoid any possibility of the forward entering the final year of his contract.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...amela-talks-commit-long-term-future-club.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely, he deserves to sign a long term contract with us. He has really proved his worth this season. His lack of league goals may be a black mark on his Spurs career but he has helped to make us hard to beat with his creativity and defensive duties this season.

Something that really bugs me is how lazy journos are. He cost €30m. That's euros. It was something like £25.8m, the same as what we paid for Soldado. I know it's not a big deal but it's just so flipping lazy.

Something that really bugs me is how lazy journos are. He cost €30m. That's euros. It was something like £25.8m, the same as what we paid for Soldado. I know it's not a big deal but it's just so flipping lazy.

It's a massive deal as the difference paid for Eric Dier for example (£4M)

It is lazy as you say and inaccurate

We missed him yesterday we have no one who works as hard as him and our pressing game is poorer when he is not there.

Back