• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I know its been asked 100 times

Nexus1967

Noé Pamarot
Parking at WHL? My boys have treated me to a tour of the new stadium on sunday for a belated fathers day present. Now we have been to the new stadium but always by public transport. The other times we have driven there on a sunday to go to the shop we just used to park in Park Lane as there were no restrictions on a sunday when there was no game on.
Now Park Lane is in effect blocked from the High rd with the new ground, where would be a good place to park? We will probably be a good couple of hours with the tour, looking round the shop etc.

No Bassong is not suspended. Next.

If its not a match day, should be fine to park on a Sunday.

If you had to bum a member of the first team squad, I mean absolutely had to,with no way out, which one would it be?
Paolo Gazzanigga. Those eyes, that face. Tall dark and handsome. Big hands.

IKEA then a long walk through the gates of hell looking over your shoulders and waiting for someone to jump out on you at every corner, feeling everyone watching you from the small narrow alleys, going past the kids school hoping that a gang of 7 year olds don't come out and mug you.

Thanks for the realy helpful answers guys. I am always armed when I venture up to the ground outside of match days now. Tbh I feel a bit nervous if I dont have my machete with me these days, but because the family will be with me I will only carry my 8 inch bushcraft knife with me in case I have to sort out someone from another postcode trespassing on my turf.
I will just park where the f*** I want anyway.
COYS

Thanks for the realy helpful answers guys. I am always armed when I venture up to the ground outside of match days now. Tbh I feel a bit nervous if I dont have my machete with me these days, but because the family will be with me I will only carry my 8 inch bushcraft knife with me in case I have to sort out someone from another postcode trespassing on my turf.
COYS
Try Willoughby lane sports and social club. We park there on match days but not sure if it's open but it's a lot closer than IKEA. If you go and park in IKEA you will walk past it its a 2 pitch football field and clubhouse and has an AstroTurf pitch.

Failing that try sainsbury next to the ground but not sure if that's open either.

Tesco next to IKEA possibly but may have a 2 hour limit.

Those my friend are all I can think of.

Try Willoughby lane sports and social club. We park there on match days but not sure if it's open but it's a lot closer than IKEA. If you go and park in IKEA you will walk past it its a 2 pitch football field and clubhouse and has an AstroTurf pitch.

Failing that try sainsbury next to the ground but not sure if that's open either.

Tesco next to IKEA possibly but may have a 2 hour limit.

Those my friend are all I can think of.

10 Downing Street as well mate could be an option, as long as he displays his ‘back boris’ #dude sticker.

I suggest you just take one of your cheaper vehicles and just park it where you like and leave the engine running, then when the game has finished just have your chauffeur pick you up afterwards.

Seriously now thanks for the replies. I forgot that Sainsburys is practically attached to the ground so there is that option if they dont have a 2 hour time limit or something. I dont think there are too many restrictions in the surrounding roads on non match days but I am not 100% sure since thee ground has been completed.
We will get there early as there are plenty of nice things to see and do in the area to use some time before the tour starts!

^ Last paragraph is a joke before anyone starts.
I love Tottenham really

COYS

Parking at WHL? My boys have treated me to a tour of the new stadium on sunday for a belated fathers day present. Now we have been to the new stadium but always by public transport. The other times we have driven there on a sunday to go to the shop we just used to park in Park Lane as there were no restrictions on a sunday when there was no game on.
Now Park Lane is in effect blocked from the High rd with the new ground, where would be a good place to park? We will probably be a good couple of hours with the tour, looking round the shop etc.
https://ask.tottenhamhotspur.com/hc/en-us/articles/209100129

Parking: We do not have stadium parking available on non-match days. Free parking (including Blue Badge parking bays) is available in Sainsbury’s Tottenham on non-match days and is a 5-minute walk from the Tottenham Experience. Please check the latest parking restrictions on arrival, parking is free up to a maximum of 3 hours.

COYS
o_O

Looks like it will be Sainsburys. Ages ago I used to park in a social club that was down near Bruce Grove, but it is a bit of a walk, and I dont know if it is open on a Sunday morning. Could train in but because we all live miles apart it would be a pain. Will just get there a bit early and suss out our options.
Thanks again for the answers

Looks like it will be Sainsburys. Ages ago I used to park in a social club that was down near Bruce Grove, but it is a bit of a walk, and I dont know if it is open on a Sunday morning. Could train in but because we all live miles apart it would be a pain. Will just get there a bit early and suss out our options.
Thanks again for the answers

If its not a match day, and you're just going on the stadium tour, you'll be fine parking for free on a residential street on a Sunday.

If its not a match day, and you're just going on the stadium tour, you'll be fine parking for free on a residential street on a Sunday.
since when did they allow free parking near the ground on Sunday..well that's news to me. mind you ..you can park at the only club that is in White Hart Lane to watch them play..
there called haringay borough ..I think...lol

Back