• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I hate SN&V

:)

And there's the crux of the matter, people have become so used to having threads merged now or others pointing out a thread's misplaced or duplicated that they don't want to start new ones. Personally, if I'm only interested in Bale's injury rather than his injury, his transfer value, whether he's a striker, midfielder, a full back or ears pinned back I want a thread that's current and relevant without having to dive in and work backwards or forwards to find the relevant place.

And to whoever suggested I go to the club site for information-are you mental? You'd have more luck trying to find a mention of the Leveson Report in The Sun.

I don't intend starting a new thread just to prove my point but if I were to some smartarse would pipe up with "there's already a thread on that mate".

I stand by my rant.

Why not have a separate thread about INJURIES . That way we can all go there to see what is happening to all the injured players.

COYS

Back