• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I don't like him

K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Paul Walsh
With so many members posting how they wouldn't have because they don't like 'em (mainly the pathetic 'he played for A******) I thought i'd put my all time blokes I didn't like but would loved to see them play for us:

Schmeichel Man Utd
Anderson Nott'm F, Arsenal, Man Utd
Burns Birmingham C, Nott'm F
Lawrenson Liverpool
dingdongs West Ham
Summerbee Emirates Marketing Project
Vieira Arsenal
Brady Arsenal
Wise Wimbledon, Chelsea
Wright Arsenal
Osgood Chelsea

I dont like anyone or anything family aside I think the whole world is a steaming pile of dog turd and everyone in it(family aside) can do one and fcuk off.

With so many members posting how they wouldn't have because they don't like 'em (mainly the pathetic 'he played for A******) I thought i'd put my all time blokes I didn't like but would loved to see them play for us:

Schmeichel Man Utd
Anderson Nott'm F, Arsenal, Man Utd
Burns Birmingham C, Nott'm F
Lawrenson Liverpool
dingdongs West Ham
Summerbee Emirates Marketing Project
Vieira Arsenal
Brady Arsenal
Wise Wimbledon, Chelsea
Wright Arsenal
Osgood Chelsea

Viera & Wright ???? you have to be on a wind up mate ...

So we are saying players whom we hate but wouldn't mind having if they weren't ****'s? Or are we talking about players who we would still have despite them being ****'s?

From the former category I'd say Terry, Suarez, Judas and Pires. None of them though would I take if they were still the scummy people they are.

Last edited:
Sorry being too obtuse, just trying to say if we only signed people who we as individuals like instead of players that win game we end up with an other bunch of nice losers. My list is simply players I have seen over the years who I didn't like for some silly reason yet I could see that they were players who would have improved Spurs at the time. I don't give a s*** who a player once played for it's about what they do for Spurs, I got beyond the playground mentality when I left school.

Sorry being too obtuse, just trying to say if we only signed people who we as individuals like instead of players that win game we end up with an other bunch of nice losers. My list is simply players I have seen over the years who I didn't like for some silly reason yet I could see that they were players who would have improved Spurs at the time. I don't give a s*** who a player once played for it's about what they do for Spurs, I got beyond the playground mentality when I left school.

The principle of what you are saying makes sense, but honestly there are some players that either are too ingrained from an image perspective to certain clubs, or just have so much baggage it's not worth it.

Gallas, Song, Ade, even a RVP, Fabregas you could say yes, however the example of a Wright or say Tony Adams would be a definite no in my world.

There are many players I simply couldn't accept and it has nothing to do with the club(s) they play(ed) for.

Wheelchair
Suarez
Balotelli
Barton
Carroll
Flamini
Walcott
Rooney
Van Persie
Pepe
Marcelo
Ramos

I could go on for some time.

There are many players I simply couldn't accept and it has nothing to do with the club(s) they play(ed) for.

Wheelchair
Suarez
Balotelli
Barton
Carroll
Flamini
Walcott
Rooney
Van Persie
Pepe
Marcelo
Ramos