• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I am wearing jeans and a blazer

What was he wearing earlier?

fat-men-in-tights.jpg

You've changed !!!!!

Sometimes it is good to have a change. With my grey tints in my beard and the new blazer look that I am sporting this year I feel very distinguished at the moment. You and I have chatted over the years and I feel if I were ever to grace you with my presence you would most likely be in awe of me as most men are.

Unsure on footwear at the moment, this is an exciting time for me deciding on what shall be my footwear choice for the season.

I wore jeans and a blazer one time and now I have no friends.

People (i.e. strangers) tell me that I don't need friends like that. Will you be my friend?

I do when I drink mojitos.

If I'm going to drink red wine with a straw I might as well move to Bognor and start buying it in boxes.

haha they used to be all the rage back in the 80's remember thinking we were cool at parties when someone had wine in a box with the little tap, by the end of the evening someone was always under the tap while there mate was pouring it all over them.

Back