• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

it will be refreshing to get a new manager in who picks players on form not reputation....if those sorts still exist. It's mind boggling the fact that we as fans can see the mediocrity which started out being an occasional bedfellow of our team and which now is rife. We have a strong forward line, but beyond that the rest of the first team is either over the hill, or still to get to the top of their hill.

I say this safe in the knowledge that you get the right manager who gets more out of the squad than the sum of its parts, and we'll all be lauding them.

Sad to see how poor he is now, been a great keeper but he no longer seems to have it anymore. For me a new keeper has to be a priority for next season. We all know that our defense needs work as well but if any player has to play in front of a keeper they no longer trust to be there when needed does not help.

A real shame if his last game is that one. No matter his mistakes, I will fondly remember him for his service. Our best goalkeeper of the Premier League era.
Yeah fantastic goalkeeper for us and one of many who deserved some silverware.

Fudge it, bring him in for the Leeds game anyway - especially if West Ham are still in the mix for relegation....

A real shame if his last game is that one. No matter his mistakes, I will fondly remember him for his service. Our best goalkeeper of the Premier League era.

The only keepers who imo have been better then Lloris in our shirt were Jennings and Clemence. He has been a great servant for us for sure but we need to get a keeper to replace him for next season. For me it should be our priority signing this summer.

The only keepers who imo have been better then Lloris in our shirt were Jennings and Clemence. He has been a great servant for us for sure but we need to get a keeper to replace him for next season. For me it should be our priority signing this summer.
Amen.

Nearly 450 apps for the club and an absolute great servant for the club. For a 3/4 period,
he was one of the best keepers in the world.

If we don't see him again, thanks for the service, despite recent crap spouted about you, you have been magnifique

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...l-trebling-tottenham-hotspur-salary-x97wcfb5s

Hugo Lloris has been offered a deal to play in Saudi Arabia next season that would treble the Tottenham Hotspur captain’s salary.

The goalkeeper’s contract expires next year and the 36-year-old is understood to be open to a new challenge after more than a decade in the Premier League. The offer from Saudi Arabia is not the only option on the table but it is by far the most lucrative, giving Lloris the chance to earn at least three times his present salary of about £100,000 a week.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...l-trebling-tottenham-hotspur-salary-x97wcfb5s

Hugo Lloris has been offered a deal to play in Saudi Arabia next season that would treble the Tottenham Hotspur captain’s salary.

The goalkeeper’s contract expires next year and the 36-year-old is understood to be open to a new challenge after more than a decade in the Premier League. The offer from Saudi Arabia is not the only option on the table but it is by far the most lucrative, giving Lloris the chance to earn at least three times his present salary of about £100,000 a week.

He’s always struck me as a thoughtful, intelligent type. Will be interesting to see if money trumps any concerns he is likely to have about the regime in that country.

He has never really had it in terms of mental strength. Made big mistakes at crucial times. Looked to be on the verge of tears in some games. However, he also had moments when he was solid.

Odd. He’s a World Cup winning captain. I imagine they requires a bit of mental strength.

Back