• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

We all know he can't kick the ball accurately especially to our wide players.....after this mistake it be common knowledge(especially from tv pundits) now that every forward in the league will be hunting him down when he gets the ball from a pass.

For someone who is quite flexable in saving shots,i can't understand why he he is unable to wrap his foot around a ball and shunt it long or be more accurate in passing the ball.

We all know he can't kick the ball accurately especially to our wide players.....after this mistake it be common knowledge(especially from tv pundits) now that every forward in the league will be hunting him down when he gets the ball from a pass.

For someone who is quite flexable in saving shots,i can't understand why he he is unable to wrap his foot around a ball and shunt it long or be more accurate in passing the ball.

Maybe even one of our own on Tuesday .... ?

This post isn't just aimed at Hugo, full backs are crucial as are the centre backs.

Our playing it out from the back worries me. There, I've said it.

This post isn't just aimed at Hugo, full backs are crucial as are the centre backs.

Our playing it out from the back worries me. There, I've said it.
Trippier is better on the ball than Walker, so that's something. Assuming we don't go with Walker-Peters hopefully whoever we sign at RB will also fit that description.

Difference from Toby/Jan to Wimmer is a bit too large for comfort when it comes to skills on the ball. Maybe we're looking for an upgrade.

Winks being back is a good boost.

That being said we play out from the back accepting considerable risk. There will be mistakes, would be surprising if there aren't mistakes costing us goals. One of the weaker parts of Hugo's game, he definitely has those mistakes in him.

Accepting that risk is significantly better than not accepting that risk imo.

Much better this week. His kicks out were still really shaky, but he made some smart saves and had one fantastic sliding tackle on Wood that deserved applause.
Tbh I don't remember too many kicks from him yesterday, wayward or otherwise. He mostly rolled or threw the ball out to the nearest wide defender, which against Burnley was fine because they did not set out to press us up top from his clearances as some teams do.

Back