• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huff Post: Spurs Fans 'Guffaw Their Way out of Upton Park'

i might as well own up and admit that nayeeem = Theo Delaney.
Milo and thingonaspring, thanks for sticking up for me.
I used to be a regular on here and it remains my favourite Spurs message board which is why I was keen to get my articles posted here.
By the way, I'm on this week's Spurs Show if you fancy a dose of post Boleyn ebullience
https://soundcloud.com/playbackmedia/this-was-a-marker
Incidentally, in my 'Back Spurs To Win the Premier League' article I conclude by saying if we are still in touch with the leaders by late Autumn our price will shorten and there's an opportunity to cash in your bet and make some money. So I wasn't actually saying we'd win the the title, only that you might make money if you back us to do so.

I thought that was what you were saying, but judging by the posts on here I thought I'd missed something! (I'll admit I skipped to the end of your article:-") Keep up the good work on The Spurs Show BTW.

Yeah I enjoy listening to you on the Spurs show as well theo!

Never done the cash out now on the bookies - what sort of odds are you effectively getting? And this is for us to be top at the end of when, September?

I used to be a regular on here and it remains my favourite Spurs message board which is why I was keen to get my articles posted here.
By the way, I'm on this week's Spurs Show if you fancy a dose of post Boleyn ebullience
Incidentally, in my 'Back Spurs To Win the Premier League' article I conclude by saying if we are still in touch with the leaders by late Autumn our price will shorten and there's an opportunity to cash in your bet and make some money. So I wasn't actually saying we'd win the the title, only that you might make money if you back us to do so.
Alright Theo. How's things?

Mustn't grumble thanks Milo. How are you and the Randomisation gang?

hey theo, no worries, didn't want to out you myself 8-[ :p
don't post much on here myself these days, but did notice you cropping up now and again - along with a few others of the old lot. less and less though it seems. not sure where they're all hiding now :lol:

Yeah I enjoy listening to you on the Spurs show as well theo!

Never done the cash out now on the bookies - what sort of odds are you effectively getting? And this is for us to be top at the end of when, September?

It needs us to be in the running for us long as possible. The closer we are to the top the shorter the odds will be and then you can 'cash out'. If you do it on bet fair they make it very simple to do.

That is what I have done with us in the Europa League think we will get knocked in the quarters but by that point our odds will have shortened and I will cash out my position.

It needs us to be in the running for us long as possible. The closer we are to the top the shorter the odds will be and then you can 'cash out'. If you do it on bet fair they make it very simple to do.

SpursBets.jpg

Here you go, it's this simple. £2 is the minimum bet, so that makes me the last of the big spenders.

In the above (you need to click on the image to enlarge), you'll notice I backed Spurs at "75" (i.e. 74/1) on 31 July and then laid them at 60 (i.e. 59/1) on 17 August, with a stake of £2 on both occasions.

So, if Spurs win the league, I win £2 times the difference between the two odds (75-60=15) - i.e. £30, and if they don't, well, I've lost nowt, having staked £2 and laid £2.

Should they ever get down to odds of 15 (i.e. 14/1), I could lay them again for £2, putting my exposure down to zero and banking a handsome £2 profit in the process.

Last year I laid Liverpool to win the title at 36 at the start of the season, confident in the expectation their odds would go higher at some point in the season and I'd be able to back them for a guaranteed profit; as you might imagine, I was getting the squeaky bum at the end of the season (the bet was only £10 but that's still exposure of £350).

So, er ... be careful out there, as they used to say on Hill Street Blues.

Attachments

• SpursBets.jpg
    SpursBets.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 4
Back